Me and You

Tom POV

I wasn't completely sure what to do. Nessa had been so busy, at least according to Roni, that we hadn't even had the chance to talk in awhile.

After a while I decided I would head back to her house and offer to buy donuts or Starbucks.

The door to the house had become so familiar. I knocked and waited, ready for Roni to tell me how busy Nessa was, but no one answered.

After a couple more tries I slowly opened the door. I usually wouldn't do this, but Nessa had told me before that I was welcome anytime.

The house was quiet and cool. I walked around the once familiar house trying to see if anyone was home. After no luck I decided to head upstairs.

I walked through the hall starting to believe I was walking around an empty house. But as I got closer to Nessa's room, I heard light sobs coming from inside.

I slowly pushed the door, already half open, completely open. Nessa sat there tears rolling down her rosy cheeks.

I sat down next down to her, wrapping my arms around her.

She continued to cry as she looked up at me,"I..I...how....your..".

I cut her off,"its okay".

I brushed her hair back out of her face, taking a better look at her tear filled eyes. I toke my thumb and gently wiped the tears off of her face.

For a second she faintly smiled and then new tears started to fill her eyes,"you...you dont understand...I'm...I'm sorry I shouldnt of...of pushed you away. Its..its..not your faul-".

I cut her off by kissing her. At first confused, she was hesitant but realizing what was happening she kissed back.

It was slow, her lips warm and soft, tasting of strawberry with salt from the tears still streaming down her face.

It was familiar, the memory of the night of the film came back to me. It wasnt Triss,it was her.

Reality comes back to me and I pull away,"I'm sorry, I've always wanted to do that".

She looks at a me, not saying anything.

I apologize agian, a little worried," I'm sorry, I needed to see you smile, that smile, my favorite smil-".

She cuts me off kissing me agian. I held the kiss not wanting this moment to end but she pulled away.

She smiled, her eyes still red from crying. She rested her head on my shoulder.

I held her tight and kissed her forehead,"Its me and you, it's always been me and you. I love you".

She looked back up at me, then leaned on me," I love you too".