Smile

Nessa POV

We pull up to a vintage store I had found online earlier. Tom gets out walking to my side of the car.
......
Tom POV

Nessa looks up at me as she gets out of the car laughing.

"Did I do something funny", I smile.

"No, I just cant believe I actually got you to go shopping with me", Nessa says still laughing.

As we start walking up to the shop I grab her hand. Her hand is much smaller than mine, soft, and warm from her oversized sweatshirt.

As I hold her hand I look at her expecting her to say something or laugh at me and tell me to stop.

Instead she doesn't say anything causing me to think she some how didnt notice but after a second I feel her tighten her grip on my hand. I smile as we enter the store.

There aren't very many people in the store, but the store itself is filled full of random things.

Nessa's eyes light up, she smiles making her dimples look deeper. "Do you see this, there is so much stuff", she starts to walk around looking at all the clothes.

I follow laughing as she goes.

She picks up a hat and puts it on my head laughing,"you look awful".

I laugh with her and take it off putting it on her," how come I look terrible with it on but, you look so pretty with it on".

She blushes and then takes it off, "that's because its me".

We walk around the shop picking up things every now and then and laughing.

She picks a pair of sunglasses up and comes over to me. I turn around, our faces becoming inches away. She smiles as she backs up a tiny bit and puts the sunglasses on me laughing at how crazy I look. My laughter is cut off by my phone going off.

I look at my phone noticing a message from my manager,"hey sorry to bother you, but I just got word from the director that he wants to go ahead and film the last scenes for the movie. He says the weathers clear and this might be one of our only chances so head over here as soon as possible".

I notice Nessa looking over my shoulder,"its ok, you can go. That's really important, we can always come back".

I look at her not wanting to leave," how about you come with me, remember my director said that you would be a great back up if anything went wrong, I'm sure he'd be good with you coming".

She smiled back at me," lets go then".