Dementors Attack

I don't own Harry Potter in any way, shape or form

AN: This one switches POV a lot, I'm sorry

"What do you mean, he's been attacked by Dementors?" Fred roared, flipping his chair over as he angrily stood up. "I thought the Ministry had total control over them! What the hell are they doing, sending them after a fifteen year old? Harry Potter, no less!" Fred felt George lay a hand on his shoulder, but he threw it off. He didn't want comfort right now. "In a Muggle town, as well! Merlin knows what could've happened! Surely the Ministry knew a couple of Dementors had wandered into the middle of Surrey?" He continued to shout, anger flooded his veins. Remus and Mad-Eye stood on the other side of the long table in the kitchen of Grimmauld Place, and they had made an attempt at delivering the news that Harry had been attacked by a pair of Dementors calmly. Fred, however, had felt his blood boil as soon as he heard it. Anger thundered through his veins, gradually filling him up the more he thought about it. To make matters worse, a blue light came soaring in through the wall and onto the table, where it formed the shape of a lynx. "Kingsley" Remus said quietly. The lynx opened its mouth and spoke in the low, soothing voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt.

"Harry been expelled from Hogwarts. He cast a Patronus. Dumbledore trying to sort things out with Fudge."

There was silence. It was a silence that spoke volumes. Harry had been expelled. Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived, had been expelled from Hogwarts. His boyfriend. "No." Fred said quietly, sinking back into the chair that someone, probably George, had stood upright. He laid his elbows on the table, and put his face in his arms. "No, no, no, no. Not Harry, not Harry." He could feel the telltale burning behind his eyes and the lump in his throat. No. He told himself. You won't cry. Ginny was in the room. So was Ron, Hermione, Bill, George, Mum, Remus, May-Eye, Sirius Black, Tonks and Snape. No. He wouldn't cry in front of all of those, especially Snape. Still, the lump in his throat grew, and he found himself gasping for air, struggling to hold back the tears that were now swimming in his eyes.

Fred sat up, hands covering his face, and took a deep breath. "No, not Harry. Please, not Harry." He whispered into his palms. Fred felt George weave his arm around his shoulders as the first tears leaked out of his right eye. "Freddie, did you hear? Dumbledore's sorting it out." But Fred knew that even Dumbledore couldn't go against the Ministry's decisions to expel a student. Fred thought about how Harry must be feeling. He'd just been attacked by Dementors, then had to face his aunt and uncle, only to get home and be told he'd been expelled from Hogwarts for protecting himself. The boy never got a break. First the Tournament, then Cedric, then You-Know-Who, and now this. Another tear leaked out of his eye and dropped onto his shoulder. "Dumbledore won't let them expel him." George murmured, his head resting on Fred's shoulder. "He'll put a stop to it, he's Dumbledore for Merlin's sake." But the Ministry is going against Dumbledore and Harry. Nothing Dumbledore says it does will change Fudge's mind. Fred sniffed loudly as more tears leaked from his eyes. Another bright blue light, another Patronus. Fred screwed his eyes tight shut. He didn't want to see.

"Doesn't look good. Fudge going against Dumbledore. He doesn't believe the story of the Dementors. Dung Disapperated before it happened. No witnesses."

Fred sniffed loudly again. Sadness was overwhelming his anger now. Harry really was going to be expelled form Hogwarts. He'd never sit his OWLs, he'd never walk through the halls with Fred again, he'd never graduate, he'd never learn to defend himself... the dam broke. Fred heaved a huge breath, then lowered his hands, tears flowing down his cheeks. Most people averted their eyes for his sake, but Mad-Eye's magical eye stayed on him. So did the eyes of Ginny, George, Mum, Ron and Snape. Fred took another deep breath, then stood up. George stood up a second later. "I'm- I'm going to our- our room." After that, he swiftly left the room and went up to the third floor, where his, George's and Harry's Room was.