"HARRINGTON"

The next morning, Liv wakes up with a pounding headache and Billy kissing up and down her shoulder.

"Hi." She mutters, rubbing her eyes.

"Your mom knows I'm here. She came in for your laundry half an hour ago. I woke up when she was leaving."

"Fuck." She whispers, and spins around so she's facing him. "It's okay. I'll just tell her about you."

"If you want." He nods. "I get why you haven't yet." He takes a deep breath as Liv settles on his chest, playing with his necklace. "I don't want to tell my dad about you because he sucks, and if he knows about you, he might take you away or something, and," He shakes his head. "It's stupid."

"It's not stupid." Liv insists and sits up, looking at him. "It's sweet that you don't want to lose me, but why does he suck?"

"He's a dick. I don't want to talk about it." He shakes his head. "But you're leaving town next year, right? For school?" Liv nods. "Good, because I'm not looking back at this place."

"I'm going somewhere warm."

"I know just the place." Billy sighs into her hair, pulling her closer.

"Liv! You up?!" John, Liv's father, shouts up.

"Yeah!" She shouts back, wincing after. "Penny's running late, so I'll be out after you!"

"We're on our way out now! Wes, tell Liv if you're not going to come home right after school." He shouts before the front door is heard and the family car drives off.

"I know that boy is here. I'm heading to Reed's before school." Wes says from the hallway and Liv smiles at Billy.

"Thanks for being cool, Wes." Liv calls back and Wes shouts a "yeah yeah" as he exits the house. "Looks like we're all alone." Liv looks down at Billy's lips then into his eyes.

"Thank God." Billy groans and presses his lips to hers, hands gripping her hips as he slots one of his legs between hers. His tongue slips past her lips, caressing the top of her mouth and twirling with hers before Liv pulls back.

"I-Billy," She takes his wrist, moving it from her hip to her center. "Please." She moans against his lips.

"Because you asked so nicely." He chuckles and kisses her, slipping his hand under her shorts and underwear.

-

An hour later, Billy and Liv arrive to school, slipping through the front doors as the bell rings, undetected by the students as they make their way to Liv's locker, since Billy's is still empty.

"You really should get some books." Liv laughs and Billy shrugs. "You're already graduating late, do you want to not graduate at all?"

"You would never let that happen." He laughs and Liv shrugs.

"I'll save all my work from this year so you can have it." She taps the tip of his nose and Billy smiles.

"Come on, we've got to get to class. I know you have a reputation to uphold." Billy twists our fingers together.

"Shut up." Liv laughs and Penny turns the corner, eyes scanning the hall. "Oh God." She groans as Penny starts to weave her way through the hall to her towards them. "Prepare for Penny." She mutters and Billy laughs, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze.

"Hey man!" Jack slaps Billy on the back, scaring both of them.

"Hey Jack." Billy smiles back.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" Jack asks just as Penny takes Liv's arm.