"WHAT'S UP."

It took a week, but Liv was finally ready to hear Billy out about the whole situation.

He didn't know it yet, though, so when he went to answer the knocking on his front door, after she got his address from Lucas Sinclair she took him by surprise, to say the least.

"Liv-hi. What are you-" He stutters. "Come in, it's cold." He takes her hand and ushers her in.

"I just want to talk for a minute. Um, I was pretty harsh last week and didn't really let you explain your side of the story-"

"My side of the story was that I was being crazy." He cuts her off. "I'm sorry. I just-I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's fine." Liv shrugs. "But I want to hear it in full. Like, the whole night."

"Okay." He nods and takes her hand, leading her to his bedroom quickly. "Sorry, just uh didn't want my dad to see you he's kind of a dick." He says and then scans his messy room. "I uh, sorry. It's a mess I wasn't exactly expecting company." He kicks a few things into the corner and Liv smiles, knowing it's what all boys say, prime example being Jack and Joey, every single time she has ever entered their bedrooms.

"It's fine, I just wanted to talk." Liv sits down on his unmade bed.

"So, I didn't know Lucas was your neighbor. I just thought he was a weird little kid that was trying to get Max to date him because he was the new kid. Every time I saw him, he had this big smile talking to Max. I know now that he's got a crush on her, but I was just," He pauses. "I overreacted. Um, I went to the Wheeler's house, asked the mom where she thought I could find her, she told me the Byers' and I lost it when I saw Harrington. I can't fucking stand him, Liv. You've got a past, he hurt you and I can't fucking stand him for that." Billy takes Liv's hand. "I just-I don't know why they called you. Sure, you're babysitter extraordinaire Liv Wilson, but I didn't think you would be called to clean up my mess."

"Okay." Liv shrugs. "The one thing though. That really sent me over the fucking edge." She takes a deep breath. "You shoved Lucas up against a china cabinet and got ready to beat him up?" She looks at him finally, tears in her eyes. "He's thirteen, Billy. You're seventeen and like nine times the little kid's size."

"Don't cry," His voice cracks, moving slightly but then stopping, not sure if she wants to him to hug her or not. "Can I please hug you, Liv, the fact that I did this to you is tearing me up." His voice his shaky and Liv throws herself into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"It's just when the kids get involved." Liv sniffles. "Those ones mean the most to me. They were my first clients, I've been watching them forever and them getting hurt, hurts me." She pulls away and wipes her eyes. "I fucking told myself I wasn't going to cry." She grumbles and he chuckles, pulling her to his side and giving her temple a kiss. "I don't forgive you. Yet. But I'm willing to let you work your way back there."

"Does that mean I can still kiss you?" He asks and she chuckles under her breath.

"Have to ask first."

"Can I please kiss you?" He practically begs and Liv smirks and presses her lips to his, his hands immediately come up to cage her face, cupping her cheeks like his life depends on it. "Fuck." He groans, pulling back slightly before leaning in again and catching her lips once more, tongue pushing into her mouth as he pushes her back, drinking her in as he hovers over her in his bed. "I missed you so much. Don't have many friends here." He chuckles and she pushes a stray curl to behind his ear.

"I was so mad at you but I still wanted you to call me at night." Liv admits sheepishly. "I missed you, but if Penny asks, I didn't say that." She says and he smiles down at her before falling down onto the bed next to her and wrapping her up in his arms, holding her close. "Smell nice."