chapter 24

(Well hello long time no see i do apologize for everything. My birthday party not my actual birthday birthday started a big fight thats been building up for some time and we had to take all of us kids out of the house just so they could fight. I had a relative who didnt show up because she was mad at my relative. I got very stressed, frustrated, upset, angry at everyone for letting that even go down, but nothing will change that so without further ado lets continue and maybe try and bring smiles instead of frowns and sadness!)

Reid pov

Its been 6 days and i was finally let out of the hospital the team especially Derek was happy i was out but was extra careful with me and my wounds. He made sure the doctors said anything of my old wounds just the new wounds and such. I hugged him immediately and we all got on the jet heading home everyone was asleep but me and Derek...i knew this was coming sooner or later "before you say anything Derek i-i will tell the team just let me try and break things off with Zack first..." he looked for a minute before he spoke clearly "Spencer i will not let you go back to that man i promise you ill go with you okay?" i looked for a split second "no i have to go alone Derek i promise i will be okay if as long im not touch..or worse raped again.." Hotch was up on his feet looking at me with a serious expression. Had he been awake the entire time. Well great....

"You know Reid you could have said something earlier." he looked serious and angry something rarely seen in him that made me not speak another word .. "Hotch lets talk about this later im so sure Spencer is ready completely to talk just now okay?" he looked Hotch straight in the eyes fearless. Hotch recceed and left to go and actually sleep. 10 minutes later i was cuddled up to Derek smiling and holding on softly to his shirt.