chapter 31

(Good morning to everyone! Listening to a sad but yet loving song called "i won't let go " by Rascall Flatts. Its amazing but so deep makes me cry not gonna lie but i hope you're ready for this chapter! Im ready to write i wanted to last night but 6am when you should be sleeping seemed like a bad choice haha!)

JJ pov

S

pence got into the car hurriedly and i got in before pulling out and heading to the hospital. Sighing a little from the silence, Spence spoke up just then "it-its not cause i didnt want morgan to go i have to.. no i need to tell him on my own each and every one i know th-that this wont go well i r-really dont want to go through with the analysis of everything...i just ugh.." stopping at the light i nooded before turning to him for a split second " Spence its okay we know you wouldn't ever do this but evidence and documentary will help and that fucking bastard will NOT get you again alright? As for morgan im 100 percent sure he will understand though he'll need to cool off knowing him haha he got pissed and upset and might throw a toddler fit!" i joked which got Spencer to smile and laugh a little before i looked back at the road seeing the green light driving again almost to the hospital finally "this will be over before we even know it i promise that Spencer." pulling into the hospital and parking.

Walking to the front desk, the nurse took me and spence to a hidden place of the hospital since im assuming it'll maybe give the patients a sense of saftey? Going through those doors it was room temperature warm but still kinda cold the nurse handed him a hospital gown "please put this on sir, the doctor will be here soon with her assistant" she smiled kindly leaving. I left the room so that he could change in less then 5 minutes he knocked on the door and i came straight back in. 10 minutes later the doctor and her assistant came in smoothly and gentle with their approach seeing how scared and tense Spencer was. "Good morning Dr. Reid I'm Doctor Rose and my assistants name is Nurse Lucia she will be filming and i will be asking questions here and there alright? You dont have to say anything but if you do it will help Dr. Reid. Also we will go slow if at any time you need to take a break let us know right away we will stop and when you're ready to continue we'll start again." they both smiled a reassuring smile while he got onto the table laying down he breathed a little ragged "I am Spencer's aunt by the way and i would like to say i am staying put right where i am ma'am" i directed to the doctor she nodded and i sat down while they got things ready.