chapter 36

(Hello everyone this will be a short chapter possibly 300 to 400 words im trying to slowly fix my sleep schedule since school will be going soon)

Overall pov

The team questioned and laughed with Spencer with whatever just happened. They all smiled before giving a big group hug "im so proud of you spence" JJ relayed and everyone nodded in agreement before morgan pulled Reid to him and hugged before saying "i think its time we all go home" everyone headed out one by one until morgan and Spencer were the only two left "hey kid youll be with me now or living is that alright with you?" he looked serious but playful at the same time "yeah thats okay but ill need to get stuff from my apartment...." he started trailing off upset "we can do that tomorrow its saturday remember we dont have work so lets sleep tonight and pick up in the morning kay pretty boy?" he nodded and smiled before kissing his lips to which he received back only just with a little spice and heat too it all.

Leaving together they got into morgans car heading to his place before stripping once in the house and going to the shower which Morgan got a little aggressive kissing Reid while they clean up. After the shower morgan dried off grabbing some boxers and pulling them on with pajama pants. He got a big t-shirt for spencer and a pair of boxers hoping that would satisfy him. Bring them back back spencer out them on while drying his hair gently. The boxers barely fit but he didnt complain just got right in with Derek and cuddled up close falling asleep sith head on his heart. The dreams they had were cute and cuddly not a thing out of place while everyone else at their homes were sipping some wine or sleeping like the day would end too soon.