Chapter 6: Unleashed

The following week after recruiting Carmella to the group, Bliss Kingdom were all in battle mode as they prepare for what the Corporation has in store as Stephanie said on SmackDown that there will be hell to pay. 

In the middle of the ring were the vacated Raw Tag Team Championships, after former champions Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish vacated after the First Army's defeat at the hands of Bliss Kingdom at Survivor Series. Fish, O'Reilly and the rest of the Undisputed Era went back to NXT.

(In the arena, No Chance in Hell plays)

Out came the whole Corporation led by the McMahon family. Vince has an announcement regarding the vacated tag titles, but the crowd assumed his "genius" move.

Vince: alright, the Corporation are out here regarding the vacated Raw Tag Team Championships. You see, when the First Army were defeated, the tag champions Fish and O'Reilly decided to vacate the titles for obvious reasons. So, with that out of the way, Shane, Stephanie and I were pondering on what we should do with these titles.

The McMahon family playfully think.

Vince: well, my son Shane had an excellent idea, so son?

Shane: well dad, what should we do with these titles is to give them to a team that defines tag team wrestling, and why not give it to the team we have here, so Scott, Dash step up here please

The Revival stepped up beside the family.

Shane: ladies and gentlemen, your new Raw Tag Team Champions; Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder, the Revival!

The crowd heavily booed of the McMahons' title on the silver platter gimmick. As the Revival proudly hold up their tag titles, their fellow Corporation brethren applauded for them, but the celebration was cut short.

(Rise plays)

Out came the entire Bliss Kingdom faction, with Orton, Bliss and Balor leading the group. Miz and Roman stared daggers at McIntyre and Shane; Alex glared at his archenemy Murphy; Bayley and Sasha glared at the Bellas.

Lexi: typical, the word normally used to describe the McMahons

Stephanie: who the hell think you are coming out here to interrupt this moment?

Lexi: shut up, I'm talking

The crowd cheered as Stephanie was shocked.

Lexi: who gives you the right to hand over those tag titles to a team who didn't earn their way to a shot

The Revival talked trash, but Shane calmed them down.

Lexi: oh hey Corbin, I'm surprised that you're still here after we beat you and your Wolf-Pack; and I see that you still have some people still loyal to you; Lashley, McIntyre and my ex-fiance Murphy

Vince: shut up!

Lexi: got something to say, old man?

Vince: as of matter of fact I do; I want to address the Universal Champion, Chase Destiny

The Limit Breaker crossed his arms while he's holding his title.

Vince: I don't see you as a fitting world champion; it's not in my vision; I do see Bobby Lashley as that fitting champion in my vision

Chase smirked and shook his head; then he grabbed a mic.

Chase: oh Vince, you still have your strange thing of big, sweaty men, huh?

Vince: you watch your words; because at TLC in three weeks, our guy Lashley will give you the beating you deserve in a TLC match!

Chase: bring it on, old man