Chapter 14: What's a Freak to a Monster?

(Raw)

With Royal Rumble this Sunday, every Superstar from Raw and SmackDown looks to stamp their way to make a name for themselves in the traditional 30 person over the top rope match.

However, Bliss Kingdom were still in the Corporation's crosshairs; following the recruitment of the Freak Lars Sullivan, Lexi hatched a plan to retaliate against the McMahons as last week she made a phone call to a very important friend.

There was no main event, but a confrontation between the male members of both Bliss Kingdom and the Corporation along with the Kingdom's newest member is the segment to end the show.

(Kingdom's Locker Room)

The group were all relaxing as they were watching the show. One of the scheduled matches was the Corporation's Freak, Lars Sullivan as he faces all three members of Lucha House Party.

Alex: let's see how a Freak Lars Sullivan is

Roman: a man that big can tear through anyone

Miz: even though it's three on one; there's no way Lucha House Party will survive

Lexi: guys, don't worry, I got a message from him that he'll be fighting side by side with you guys later tonight

Kevin: did he say anything last week?

Lexi: let's just say he has unfinished business with Corbin and Elias

Liv: that's all, Lex?

Lexi: looks like it; oh, there's a segment to promote the women's Rumble. Like the guys, we're confronting the Corporation women to hype up the Rumble match

Charlotte: fair enough

Becky: I have to get through that Bella again

Paige: I remember that years ago

Becky: she got the better of me before, but she hasn't met anyone like the Man

Then the Shield brothers got the Kingdom's attention.

Roman: guys, Lars' match is starting

Kevin: oh boy

Chase: let's see what he does

The Kingdom watched Lars' match closely.

(In the ring)

Lucha House Party were all ready to face the Freak.

Out came the 330 pound Freak and the Corporate muscle, Lars Sullivan. He made his intimidating entrance to the ring with an angry look on his face. Gran Metalik, Kalisto and Lince Dorado stood their ground as Lars went in.

(Match starts)

From the opening bell, Lars immediately flattened Kalisto with a vicious clothesline.

(Backstage)

The Kingdom were startled of Lars' viciousness.

Miz: damn

Dario: nearly took his head off

Colby: this will get violent

(In the ring)

Lince tried to run in to help, but the Freak countered with a back body drop; Metalik tried as well, but was flattened with Sullivan's boot. He threw Lince and Metalik out, and looks to end the match. He picked Kalisto up, and flattens the luchador with Freak Accident for the pinfall victory.