Chapter 17: A Game of Moustache Bruise

A few days after The Purge of NXT by the McMahons, Bliss Kingdom looks for hope as William and Toni have rejoined them in their ranks along with three of the Fil-Brit Brawler's closest friends. News from various wrestling articles talked about NXT's purge, and the fans were really pissed off, as what they feel is close to the independent scene in the WWE is now gone. Most of NXT's top stars either went back to ROH, PROGRESS, NJPW or PWG.

At Raw, William and Toni rejoined Bliss Kingdom in their locker room. They brought with them is now a memory fragment of the black and yellow brand, their now defunct championship titles.

Lexi: it's unfortunate of what happened to NXT and NXT UK, guys

William: and the only thing we have are these

Toni: now they mean nothing

Alex: the question is, where was Triple H, the man in charge

Josh: he just disappeared from the radar

Travis: they can't just shut down a whole brand and training facility

Ryan: well of course, they're the bosses

Dario: it's more of abusive power

As Raw was about to go live, the segments were listed:

Women's Rumble winner Peyton Royce decides

Alex Auditore confronts Buddy Murphy following Rumble controversy

Blood Shepherd confronts WWE Champion Drew McIntyre

Pierce Johnson and Colby Newfer vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Andrade - Non-title match

Randy Orton vs. Shane McMahon with Batista

Becky: I wonder who you'll pick Peyton

Peyton: I won the women's Rumble, so it's up to me

Becky: if you pick me, we'll have a hell of a fight, lass

The first segment is the decision for Peyton to choose who she'll face at WrestleMania for her title opportunity.

(In the ring)

Peyton came out to a standing ovation from the crowd after her surprise return at the Rumble. She took in the cheering crowd as the Venus Fly Trap began to speak.

Peyton: thank you guys for your support last Sunday. It was an emotional roller coaster ride

The crowd cheered and clapped.

Peyton: now as winner of the women's Rumble, I have a very important decision to make

She smiled as Becky's music played. The Man and Raw Women's Champion made her way down the ring following a successful defense against Nikki Bella. She got in the ring and too sweet Peyton.

(Like a Lady plays)

The new SmackDown Women's Champion, the Sassy Southern Belle made her way with the title over her shoulder, her purse hanging from her left arm and her class hat. With both champions in the ring, Peyton has to think wisely of her decision. The Venus Fly Trap dropped the mic and looked at both champions. 

She went up to Becky and the Man rose her title up; the Corporate Lady assumed she was safe from Peyton, but what happened next threw her off guard. Becky and Peyton were still looking eye to eye with serious faces, but Peyton gave a smirk and too sweet the Man before going right up to Lacey's face, confirming that the Venus Fly Trap is going after the SmackDown Women's Champion.

The Southern Belle showed signs of fear as she slowly backed away, but she was pushed by Becky, giving Peyton the opportunity to nail the SmackDown Women's Champion with the spinning heel kick. The SmackDown Women's title match is set for WrestleMania.