Chapter 7: Get Together Reunion

The lovely family of Josh, Peyton and baby Madison were enjoying their time of their lives. They were caught up on what's going on in the war between Bliss Kingdom and the Corporation. They were in bed while baby Madison was sleeping in her crib.

Peyton: I can't believe Pierce is on Raw!

Josh: how do you know the guy?

Peyton: he is a long time friend of Billie and I when we were in NXT at the time

Josh: oh, now with him on our side, the McMahons and the Corporation will have to watch out; the man is huge

Peyton: well guess who the Corporation has on their side

Josh: who?

Peyton: Batista

Josh: damn, we should've been there, babe

Peyton: I know, I feel the same way

Peyton went on her phone and saw a ominous post from WWE promoting the debut of a new Superstar at TLC.

Peyton: babe, take a look at this

Josh: what's up?

Peyton showed him the post which was a video. They played the video and saw the colors of red and gold lightning bolts. The video ended with the phrase, "The Thrill Seeker is coming... to WWE TLC." Then a figure rush passed the letters while a gold lightning trail follows.

Josh: I wonder who it will be

Peyton: question is, is this Superstar friend or foe?

Josh: we have to wait til TLC then

Then the engaged couple heard Madison crying as she woke up.

Peyton: aww, our baby is awake

She went to the crib and carried the baby to make her stop crying. Josh admired the sight in front of him.

Josh: you fit the role of the mother perfectly

Peyton: aww, you fit the role of the father perfectly as well

Josh: yeah, I do

Peyton joined Josh in the bed while she cradled baby Madison in her arms. Josh gently stroked the little baby's hand with his finger. Madison's eyes opened to see the faces of her parents and the little baby gave an adorable smile.

Peyton: so cute!

She gently kissed the baby's head.

Josh: hey babe, let's invite the group over

Peyton: I was thinking about that and I say let them see our new house and baby Madison

Josh: oh sweet

Peyton got her phone and messaged the group; she didn't even wait for replies from them as all of them said yes. Then Peyton sent everyone the address to their house. Josh and Peyton took turns with the shower and dressed up; they also gave baby Madison a gentle wash as well and dressed her up in a cute onesie. Their house has a backyard along with a swimming pool. Half an hour later, a car pulled up and it was Billie, Travis, Pierce and Carmella.

Billie: hey bestie!

Peyton: I missed you!

The IIconics hugged.

Peyton: Travis, has Billie been a good girl?

Travis: yes, but occasionally she gets a bit naughty, especially in bed

Billie heavily blushed. Then Peyton turned to see her long time friend, Pierce.

Peyton: how are you, Pierce?