Epilogue

(A few months later)

A few months after WrestleMania, Triple H has been appointed CEO of WWE with Paul Heyman and Eric Bischoff running as executive supervisors for Raw and SmackDown, respectively. The company flourished as well known indie stars from around the world has signed for the WWE. The McMahon family went home after the most devastating defeat in their lives.

NXT and NXT UK continued to flourish as they build up new stars for the company's future with the Game at the helm, giving the fans what they want. B.S.S., Toni and William went back to NXT UK to lead the British brand locker room while Marcel reunited with WALTER, Fabian and Alexander to reform Imperium.

The rebel faction Bliss Kingdom still holds every title in the WWE, while proving to be a dominant faction glued together by their sibling like bond. They still stay in touch.

After Seth proposed to Becky, the Beastslayer and the Man got married and they made appearances for other media and gracing the cover of Muscle & Fitness magazine. Although, they still have that playful and hilarious argument on who the Man really is in the relationship.

The fans' favorite NXT ship couple of Finn and Bayley is still sailing as the Demon King proposed to the Hugger in the middle of the ring. The couple married a few months later and had their honeymoon in Ireland.

Alex and Lexi got married and they spend their honeymoon in the Philippines. The couple were inseparable since their marriage as the Goddess was Alex's spider monkey. She even accompany him to all of his matches and vice versa. Back home, their zoo extended as the Goddess adopted two little kittens.

For Josh and Peyton, they had their wedding with little Madison, just a few months old took her first steps as her parents' flower girl, the most adorable highlight of the wedding.

As for Travis and Billie, the two went on a couple more dates until the Intercontinental Champion popped the question to the Femme Fatale, which Billie said yes and the two were set to be married. A few months past, and the two said their I do's officially becoming husband and wife. Respecting the unbreakable friendship of the IIconics, Travis and Billie moved into a house next to Josh and Peyton. 

Dario and Kairi married as well and the two spent their honeymoon in the Duke's home country of Macedonia. Since then, they've been giving each other their love.

For the married couple of Chase and his Queen Charlotte, two miracles came when Charlotte was pregnant with twins. A few months later, the Queen gave birth to one boy named Storm and one girl named Hayley.

Colby and Liv were still dating and their relationship was still strong. Their date around the world became a regular thing for them as they visited different areas around the world thanks to the Thrill Seeker's super speed. After a few months, Colby popped the question and Liv said yes.

Pierce and Carmella had been inseparable. He took the Princess of Staten Island out to a couple of loving dates. Carmella has been raining kisses all over Pierce's face. The DemonChild bought a house and the couple moved in there. To make her even more happy, Pierce bought a cute puppy which the Princess of Staten Island loved. Then a few months passed, and Pierce proposed to Carmella which she said yes.

Ryan and Sasha became official at the Raw after WrestleMania following the Shadow Ninja's win in his match. After dating for a few months with Ryan treating the Boss with homemade meals; Ryan popped the question to Sasha and she said yes.

(A/N: that's the end of the part 3 and the trilogy in whole, thank you all who stuck and read since part 1, but I want to thank my friends for giving me their permission to use their OCs:)

StueyBoii

HungrySavage

BulletClubFoLife

Flashbatwingman

DarioIvanovski

BitchAssDude

With the trilogy done, I can now focus on my Kairi and Liv stories, so check those out! Thanks for reading the Bliss Kingdom trilogy.