Chapter 2

Shuichi's POV

"Ah Shuichi, your awake now, and so is Maki and Himiko, perfect!"
I was speechless, it was Tsumugi. How is she Alive?!? Anger started to fill me. I clenched my fist in rage and took a deep breath to calm myself down.
Tsumugi was holding a tray with food, I'm guessing for us. She skips over to us and places the food down. Maki leaps off of the bed and grabbed Tsumugi's neck

"Maki!" I shout
Tsumugi shows no sign of struggling, her face starts to turn purple and she starts to tear up. Maki chucks her onto the floor
"How are you still alive?" Maki growled
Tsumugi starts to cough. Tsumugi gives out a yelp as Maki grabs her by the hair and makes her face everyone.
"I was going to explain before you decided to choke me!" Tsumugi exclaims
"Well you better start explaining!"

Tsumugi takes a few more breaths.
"Well, it's kinda hard to explain. Let's just say that I lied about the whole fiction thing. And when I died I didn't actually die. It was fake"
"What do you mean by fake?" Maki asks
"We-well what you saw was a fake me getting killed. It wasn't the real me"
I walk over to Tsumugi
"And what do you mean about the whole fiction thing being a lie?"

"You guys arent fictional characters, your real. I bet your wondering why I lied. Well, I was chosen as the mastermind and I didn't like the idea of it but I was forced to. And to the viewers it looked like I loved it. And I don't really help out with Danganronpa. That was a lie too. I was only a contestant"

"Why did you lie?" I ask
"They threatened to hurt me if I didn't do my role correctly. And I want to tell you all...that it hurt me to say all of those things during the final trial, it really did. It hurt me when I killed Rantaro and blamed it on Kaede. I wish I just could turn back time. I wish you guys could forgive me but you probaly won't after what I done"

Tsumugi looks at the ground. Tears hit the ground as we start to hear her sob

"Look" Maki sighs "Right now, I don't think I can forgive you, but maybe if you help us out then maybe-"
Tsumugi leaps onto Maki and squished her into a hug. Her face turns from sadness to happiness
"Thank you thank you thank you sooooo much! I promise I won't be a bad person again!
"Tsu-Tsumugi...your squishing me"
"Oh!" Tsumugi says, letting go "Sorry"
"It's fine" Maki says

"Wait, I have a surprise for you guys, but first you need to get changed"
Tsumugi hands us our clothes
"Changing rooms are on the left. I'll be waiting outside"

Tsumugi skips out of the room. I look over to Maki
"Do you think she's telling the truth?" I ask
"I don't know, but for now I guess we'll have to trust her. She'll probaly know this place better than us"
I nod
"Well let's get ready for this surprise"