𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧—"𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩"

𝙆𝙤𝙡𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙇, 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀'𝙎 𝙊𝙐𝙍 girl."

Kol stands up from his seat on the chair, getting in Rebekah's way as she walked through the door into the living room. She moves to the right, and then once again Kol gets in her way, and she huffs out in annoyance.

"Get out of my way, Kol."

"Out all night," Kol smirked, a small laugh escaping from his lips. "What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"

Rebekah rolled her eyes, and Kol finds himself wanting to laugh even harder. Annoying Bekah has always been one of his favorite things to do, whenever he wasn't daggered, I should say.

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth," Rebekah growls, and then Kol hears Nik start chuckling behind him. "Don't start, Nik."

"I didn't say anything," Nik rose his arms in defense, placing the closed book he was reading back on his lap. "Kol, I don't think you have the rights to talk about liking a commoner."

"Are you referring to the beautiful blonde I was with last night?" Kol asks innocently, turning around to look at Nik, a smirk growing on his face. "I'm just looking for a snack."

"Oh, I don't know," Klaus purses his lips, switching from looking at the ground to Kol. "That dance last night didn't just look like you looking for a meal."

"I thought settling for mortals was the first sign of weakness, Kol?" Rebekah jokes, folding her arms together.

"The hunt is what makes it fun, don't you remember that? I'm bored," Kol states, collapsing back on his original spot on the chair, leaving his legs hanging over the edge. "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it," Nik says, leaning forward to place his feet on the ground.

"It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik," Kol whined, leaning forward, placing his elbows on his knees.

"Why don't you find that beautiful blonde from last night?" Nik teases with his infamous smirk.

Nik looks at the ground, making Kol roll his eyes, thinking of another way he could convince him to come hunting.

"It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart..." Kol said with as much sadness as he could muster, and when Nik looks up, his smirk grows.

"Okay, why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date," Nik states, standing up while walking past Rebekah and Kol. The younger brother smiles, galloping up to follow his older brother.

"Yes, please go," Rebekah turns around to watch Nik and Kol leave. "This house has enough men rolling around in it."

"Just like you, Bekah," Kol smirked pointing at her, and he saw her raise the shoe she was holding in her hand and throw it. He ducked past it by jumping through the open door.