𝙩𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙣—"𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧"

———

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙒𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 Mystic Grill with Bonnie for a few minutes, they shared recent events. Mostly talking about Bonnie's mom and how she's dealing with everything, and school, and then Bonnie brought up the originals.

"So...I heard you and Kol have been talking."

Clara glanced up from staring endlessly at the ground as she moved one foot in front of the other to Bonnie, who had a broad smile covering her face as she brought him up. Clara chuckled to herself a bit, surely either Caroline or Elena talked to the witch about how the girls been recently involved with the Mikaelsons.

"You know, they're not as bad as they seem," Clara argues, not having a harsh tone but more as a statement. Bonnie seemed to believe her, as it always seemed the witch was much easier to talk to than the judgmental crowd that fits half of Mystic Falls population. "They're nice, really."

"Everyone seems hellbent on killing them, though. Damon and Stefan especially," Bonnie replies, a bit more softer. Clara stopped walking, and turned to the witch as she grabbed hold of her arm, also stopping her from walking.

"Killing them? How? I thought Rebekah burned the last of the white oak?" Clara blinks a few times, and it started to click inside her head as she let out a huge breath she didn't realize she was holding. "Damnit, Damon."

This morning, when Damon was being so spotty and controlling, she now figured out that was why he wouldn't let the girl into Alaric's apartment building earlier. "They have a white oak stake, don't they?" Clara could see Bonnie swallow hard as she thought of the best way to form her words.

"They have multiple white oak stakes, Lara, like a ton," Bonnie explains, and she looked as if she just spilled her darkest secret. Clara closed her eyes as she tried to think, or more control her anger. The blonde girl doesn't get mad that often, but when she does, it grows very fast like a wild fire. And there is no controlling it after one lights a match. As soon as Clara spun around to continue walking forward, she bumped straight into another person without even realizing it.

"Sorry," the girl grunts, her hand immediately raising to her shoulder, which made the physical contact with the person.

"How nice to see you again, Clara!"

Clara stood there a bit astounded as she recognized none other than the Mikaelson hybrid in front of her. "Klaus?"

"Hello, darling, hello Bonnie," Klaus has his best fake smile on while showing a bit of his white teeth. He folds his arms where they end up behind his back, holding his hands, as he leans forward a bit. "I need a tiny favor from the little witch."

Clara didn't like the way that Klaus asked, it sounded as if he was going to take that favor even if they didn't want too. She gazed to Bonnie beside her, who also shared the worried glance, and then took a step in front of her. "Sorry, Klaus, but we have somewhere we need to be."

Clara grabs Bonnie's hand real quick, and tugs her as she tries to walk past Klaus. But she was rudely interrupted when Klaus grabbed her shoulder, hard, stopping her exactly in her steps.