𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮

chapter thirty—"

———

"Stupid bitch!"

Clara tried her best to be vicious, but it was just so hard when she looked like a cupcake. She growled softly with her upper lip curling the woman, who the other hybrids called as Kim, had now bent down in front of the blonde.

She was chained up in a barn, against a cage of some sort. She was on her butt, surely staining her jeans but frankly that was the least of her worries, as she was surrounded by many other hybrids. She only assumed these were all the ones who Tyler had broken the sire link to Klaus, but she didn't quite know why suddenly they wanted to kill the sister of the boy who set them free.

Kim has a victorious grin on her face as she rose her arms to snap Clara's wrist, it making a quite loud cracking noise as she did so. She let out a soft yelp, but she didn't want to give the girl the satisfaction of letting her know how much it actually hurt.

"Tyler will kill you," Clara spat, glaring daggers at the woman.

"Too bad Tyler's no longer in charge."

Clara wanted to know what Kim meant by that statement, but by the blondes reaction plastered on her face, the hybrid knew the girl was worried about her twin.

"Stop! Stop it, Kim!"

Clara glanced up to see Tyler, Elena, and Caroline running into the barn — and immediately the blonde felt much more at ease at seeing the fact her brother was still living and breathing.

"Clara's with us. We're all on the same team," Tyler rose his hands up, signaling he didn't want to fight but only wanted peace.

"She's on your team, not mine," Kim responded sarcastically, bending down once again to snap the girls over wrist, and the same whimper escaped her lips unwillingly.

"Stop it! Stop!" Tyler yelled, but he was taken back from ever reaching his twin by three hybrids, the same as his two female companions. He wanted to do anything to save his little sister from this, anything, because it was his fault she was in this mess.

"Ease up, Kim," the same man from the Salvatore house spoke up, taking a step forward towards Kol. "The Mikaelsons won't like this, especially Kol."

"That's a very good point," Kim states, and a mischievous, evil smile appears on her face as she sees a piece of wood laying a few feet away. She picks it up, wrapping her fingers around it as she rises it towards Clara's heart. "Do you think he'll like this?"

"Kim, don't do it. I swear to God—" Tyler growls before he was cut off by the other blonde he was with.

"No, wait, wait. If you really wanna hit Klaus or the Mikaelsons where it hurts, then torture me instead."

Clara glanced up with wet eyes to Caroline, who was the one who spoke up with parted lips. She was surprised the girl would sacrifice herself for Clara, and she stared at the girl waiting for her to take it back.

"Everybody knows he likes me. You want real revenge or not?" Caroline huffed with confidence, and Clara took back every little thing she said about the blonde.