My morning routine ~yaay~

I wake up to my room. My dull room.

It was small, and had white wallpaper, the cheapest my dad could find. My room could just barely fit my dresser, my bed, and my window was just plastered on the wall.

I never woke up warm and comfortable in the mornings or, really whenever I wake up.

My bed had a hard mattress, a thin blanket, and a pillow that can barely be considered a pillow. I'm not complaining though, he considered just putting me on the floor.

Oh yeah, my mom died, and my dad hates me and blames me.

Also, I already have all might's quirk.

I never use it though, i can't use it on my dad because he'll just beat me harder. School is my only place I can use it.

School is also the only place i feel somewhat safe. You'd never notice though, because I'm a ugly, weak, WIMP.

"Izuku, wake the fuck up!"

"I'm up, dad.."

"Don't call me that!"

"Sorry.."

I remembered how my mom used to wake me up.

"Izuku sweetie, wake up!"

"I'm up mom!"
I would laugh then, and smile, and joke, and do all the normal human things, even in this hellhole of a "no quirk, no life" world

My dad came into the room

"Get up before you go to your shitty UA with new bruises."

"Sorry.. 'sir'"

"Fucker"

He reminded me of bakugo.. but with more hatred.

See, bakugo only hates me with a burning passion, but my dad despises me with a burning passion.

It's hard to tell the difference unless you're a overanalyzing wimp, like me.

I finished being lost in thought and realized i was already getting out of the shower.

I got dressed and walked out of my room.

"Took you long enough!"
*slap*

"Worthless shit."
*slap*

"Get out of my sight midoriya."

"Yes sir.."

I walked onto the wooden floor of the dining room/kitchen. I glanced around and saw a couple blood stains from previous beatings.

I walked into the carpet living room, the TV was getting replaced because my dad had threw me at it. I still have scars from that.

I left the house and sighed.

I want to skip school but i know my dad will beat me if I was reported late or absent.

I rushed all the way to UA. I was panting when I got there. I was early, but I still ran to the classroom.

1-A a larger classroom for the top students. I still don't believe I was able to get second place with just rescue points.

Nobody did, my dad, bakugo, a lot of people thought I cheated. That hurt me, but it doesn't matter. I'll find a successor and "swan dive off the roof."

"Hey deku, take a swan dive off the roof and hope you'll be born with a quirk in your next life."

"You make me think about it."

Random memories. I hate them

I don't have any happy memories. All my old happy ones are now sad now that mom died.

"Midoriya, you're early. You don't have to sprint to class."

I looked down to see a sleeping bagged aizawa.

"Sorry sir!"

The rest of the class arrived. Bakugo was late.. oh if he had my life he would be bruised all over..