Prt 15 (A night at All Might's!)

I woke up in aizawa's car, opened the door, and slid out.

All might was a lot weaker now, because of the battle with all for one, plus me gaining his powers. A bit of a waste honestly. I wasn't worth wasting power and potential on.

He did say if he had given it to todoroki (who bakugo won't let me go near still) he would have became a unstoppable god, worth the trouble it might have been.

And better than giving it to me of all people.

I walked into all might's house, and saw him sitting on his couch watching a movie. He noticed me, and waved his hand, before pausing the movie.

"How're you feeling?" All might patted the cushion next to him

"Better" i sat down. Aizawa went ahead and left

"Are you still.. neglecting your quirk?"

I shifted my feet "yeah.."

"Midoriya.." He looked at me with the same eyes my mom used to whenever I was sad pr giving up. Mixed with motivation and disappointment.

For a past number one hero, he was alike with my mom who wasn't even a hero.

"Leaving your quirk behind will make incidents more common.. training is the only way to make your quirk faster and more controlled"

"I know it's just.." my arm lit up with the same sparks I came to hate "it's hard.. looking at the same thing that killed my mom.."

"Don't blame yourself, and don't blame your quirk.. it's the villain's fault.." Toshinori sighed "this shouldn't put you down, this should motivate you.. I know everybody has different reactions to death but.."

"I know, I know" I sighed

"Well.. i'll make dinner" Toshinori got up and went to the kitchen

________________________________

Later
________________________________

I finished my meal.. well not finished, more of ate some of it. I've gotten used to the happy surroundings in my live, just for some reason eating isn't coming back too much, if anything I have to push myself to eat as much as I do.

I slid out of the chair and went into the guest bedroom. Soon I became the equivalent of a burrito. Warm and comfy.

Although the happy environment led to worse dreams.

I was curled up on a familiar freezing floor, the kitchen floor. But as I opened my eyes I wasn't on a kitchen floor.. I was on stone?

I tried getting up, but soon realized I was curled up due to restraints. I tried yelling, but I had a gag in my mouth.

I panicked, and saw my dad's legs and feet, he had blue jeans and running shoes, not very formal. Another man seemed to be in a suit.

"What is that?" The man in the suit grumbled

"My son. A mistake, really he should have stayed quirkless" my father said, rolling me over.

My mind was thinking of so many things.

Why am I dreaming this? I only ever dream of the past!

Whats going on?

Who is he?

Why am I here?

I realized I was covered in scars. My father looked at me with distaste

________________________________

I shot awake. I got out of bed and went to the living room.

Aizawa was already there, despite the still setting sun. He was in conversation with a tired all might.

Eventually, Aizawa saw me and we headed to the car, after I said goodbye to all might.

_______________________________

Sorry for not being online and writing much, but thanks for all the views! i plan on making the next chapter spicy uwu