Prt 19) Aha, i am a T R E E

I was walking down the sidewalk, the sun hitting my face and hair. I was getting to miss school today, but at the cost of aizawa telling me to go to therapy.

Not much happened as I walked, There were some birds. One thought I was a tree and sat on my head for a while before realizing I, indeed, was not a tree.

Once i had gotten to the hospital thingy, I went to the room Aizawa had sent me on my phone.

"401.. 402.. 403.."

I muttered the numbers of each fourth-floor room until reaching 420. I entered and a girl was there. I'm not gonna bother going into detail, and I didn't really look anywhere but the roof, walls, my shoes, and anything that wasn't her or something close enough to her that would risk eye contact.

She asked a few questions about my life with dad, most of which I answered only partly or refused to answer altogether.

"Ahem, Midoriya?"

I looked at my shoes like any reasonable person

"You can't just turn down every question"

"I sorta can.." I grumbled

She sighed and kept going

"So, what was basic life like?"

"Shitty.."

"What was your father's average mood?"

"Shitty.."

She looked up

"Should I just write "shitty" as every answer?"

"If you wanna"

She sighed and kept going

Eventually, she looked at the clock and sent me off, I had plenty of the school day left, but I decided to get some bread using some money I had, and put it on my hair to feel like a tree again. The birds eventually flocked down to my hair. I could feel some light pecks as they ate it, but nothing that hurt.

While the birds ate, I played on my phone while refreshing the bread every now and again. Then aizawa messaged me

Basically a actually good dad

Midoriya, are you done yet?

Yeah, it's been over for a while

Then what have you been doing?

Putting bread crumbs on
My hair and feeding some
Birds

Really?
I mean, yeah.
Alright, finish up and come
Home soon.

Do i have to go to school?

Nope.

(AhEm, i know this was short but it's really just a filler because I don't know what to WrItE)

(AlLoW mE to FeAsT oN yAlL's IdEaSsS))

(Please tho-))

(And yes, i did make it room 420 on purpose, thank me later)

(Might make another emotionless deku book.)

(pRoBaBlY nomu deku, because I think people AlWaYs MaKe It ChEeZy and I probably will and up doing that too uwu)

Ok- I started it and if you wanna check it out it's called "I Heard You Were My Friend" and as I talked about in the last filler chapter, the first chapter of that isn't just juicy, the next chapter iss))