This Is Epic.

I know i've done alot of fillers-

Sowy ;-;

Haha, you guys T H O U G H T

Ee

Some announcements rl quick

{CHAPTER 1}
=REGRETS=

I regret how quickly i dives into the abuse, I wish I had done some before the abuse. If I could time travel, that's the first thing i'd do.

{CHAPTER 2}
=NEW BOOKS AND PRODUCTION SPEEDS=

As most of you are aware, I frequently stop uploading. I'm not as passionate about my projects as I used to be. I'm going to try to make a effort to put some time into Wattpad each day, and try to make books that fit the things I'm most passionate about at the moment, and will create a chapter similar to this one when I am not very passionate about the current project.

Another thing, I might not produce chapters for this book very often, and might do plugs to the books I'm currently passionate about at the end of chapters or in filler chapters/announcement chapters.

uwu

{CHAPTER 3}
=PROJECTS!=

Things I might be passionate about

-A history thing that I might use to catch up on things i've learned in school for finals

-SPOOKY STUFF >:D

-sad stuff :(

-a thing to take out my emotions on? (VERY MAYBE)

- whatever else I wanna do

{CHAPTER 4}
=SCHEDULE :)=

Days I MIGHT NOT work: special events, although I'm antisocial so I might end up working on my books :P

Times i will RARELY WORK: times of stress and struggle, i will most likely end up only writing in my possible vent book during these times, as the stress and big sad will probably affect my writing. (Ex: "meme" words, jokes, and other things to mask the big sad)

Times i WILL TRY TO WORK: times where I'm fine and feel up to working.

Sorry this couldn't be a chapter!

(THANK YOU ALL FOR THE VEIWS AND SUPPORT EEEEEEEEEEE YALL ARE AMAZING >:D))