Wolf, Staz and Bell

I groaned and my eyes twitched a bit while they were still closed, indicating that I was waking up.

"Boss! she is waking up!" A slightly familiar voice was heard as I was slowly opening my eyes.

"move." A demanding voice that was unfamiliar said before shuffling started to happen around me.

I was half asleep but I managed to hold myself up with my elbow. my legs were bent a little and on top of each other but not perfectly. when my sight was clear, I saw yellow eyes staring at me. I absentmindedly got closer with slightly narrowed eyes, looking at the beautiful colour and kind of admiring it. that was done suddenly, so it made the white-haired guy back away in surprise, a blush covering his cheeks.

I came back to my senses and sat up, backing away a little in the process. "s-sorry about that...your eyes looked pretty and I-..." I didn't continue after I cut myself. I looked away, a small blush on my cheeks from embarrassment.

"it's okay..." the white-haired guy said quietly.

Tobi and Kiji looked at each other in disbelief, not believing what they are seeing with their own eyes. I looked towards them in confusion before the white-haired guy's figure covered up theirs.

"get out and leave us alone..." he ordered, and within a second, we were the only one in the...bedroom? 

Wait, huh?

I looked around in a panic before hearing a small chuckle from him.

"I carried you here after taking care of your mess. what did you even do?" he sat down next to me on the bed.

"I didn't do anything..." I pouted. "I wanted to ask about where I am because I didn't know...suddenly, a bunch of people started chasing me.."

"you're new here?"

I replied with a small nod before looking at my hands. "I was walking back from school like I always do. I heard someone call for me so I turned around and didn't find anyone. I tried to shrug it off but whenever I tried to, it just got louder. I then noticed something kind of glowing in an alley way, so I went to check. I saw a black curtain and after pushing them away, I saw a door frame and inside it was like a new or another world. I was about to get away from it but something pushed me in and I ended up here.." at this point, my hands turned into shaking fists and my eyes were closed shut.

My eyes widened up at the feeling of someone touching my hand and when I looked down, I saw one of his hands on mine. a warmth feeling spread through me after he said "don't worry, i'm here for you...ill protect you. 'aight?"

A smile made it up on my face and I giggled a bit. "okay!"

"what's you're name? mine is Wolf."

"(Y/N). My name is (Y/N)." My smile grew bigger as I looked at him and he smiled back with a small blush.

"BOSS!! YOU HAVE A GUE-....huh?" Tobi bursted through the door and yelled. he looked at our touching hands and before he could say anything, me and wolf pulled our hands back and our faces became red. Wolf's face turned back to normal quickly before he growled towards Tobi.

"What do you want?!" His growling became louder as he stared down Tobi.

"S-sorry but s-sir! s-someone has come and threatened that if y-you don't come out with the girl, t-they will come to you and you wont like it..."

I looked towards Tobi worriedly before turning my gaze towards Wolf. He looked down at me before whispering. "I will protect you...don't worry."

I nodded slowly before following him out of the base and into the open. In front of us was a guy with greyish skin, black messy hair and crimson red eyes. I held onto wolf's shirt from behind as I saw his features. I, then, turned my attention towards the blonde girl with goggles on her head. she looked like she could be a treasure hunter..

Wolf sighed and shook his head.

"I came to see the girl. no Biggy." The blonde girl shrugged before smiling towards me. she seemed friendly and since wolf was by my side, I knew that no matter what, he will protect me.

The girl rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. "she is so cute with her small figure!" 

I was a bit shorter than everyone here. between me and the blonde, only a few inches.

"My name is Bell! what's your name?" 

"(Y/N)...It's nice to meet you.." I smiled gently before I let out an 'OOF' sound. she hugged me again but tighter.

"So god damn CUTE!!"

she let me go and I let out a small chuckle of awkwardness after taking in silent breaths.

"What brings you here into my territory, Staz?" Wolf asked before Staz answered.

"Well, if I didn't come, I would not be able to see the HUMAN, right?" He smirked towards Wolf before putting his attention towards me. I focused a bit at his smirky face and his fangs were showing.

F-fangs...? A vampire?

That thought made me turn as pale and white as a ghost. As the vampire started walking towards me, I backed away slowly.

"Staz, you're scaring her!" bell yelled out to him.

"Ah, come on. I only want to see her up close.." Staz rolled his eyes before stopping in his tracks. "I won't bite, I promise..."

I hated this feeling. I'm not like this at all. why am I so scared? They won't eat me...I hope..

I thought to myself

Talk like you normally do! why are you even scared?! Just talk! walk towards that vampire and greet  him like a normal person! stop being like this! Move from your place! put on the act if you have to! Just do something!!

I closed my eyes then opened them after a second, a calm expression is now on my face. I walked towards the vampire confidently before looking up at him. "Sorry about that," I apologized, smiling at him. "I'm (Y/N) and I'm glad to see you."

He was taken back by my sudden boost of confidence, and so was everyone. 

"I'm Staz..." He got a little suspicious of me.

Don't break the act! stay cool and confident, Cool and confident...cool and...

I was about to walk away before he grabbed my arm and looked at me sharply. I accidently gulped visibly, showing off a bit of fear before hiding it with more acting, at least tried to.

I was snatched from Staz's arms by Wolf and he hugged me. A blush came across my cheeks before I looked at staz from the corner of my eyes. he looked annoyed.

"You didn't need to grab her like that, Charry blood!" Wolf glared towards Staz and Staz gladly returned the glare.

"Okay, Boys!" Bell yelled. "If you make her cry, mercy will NOT be upon you.." Bell had a dark look in her eyes after she had warned them

I'm not going to cry...

I pouted. I'm not that weak but i'm not that strong either. I mean, I spend most of my time on video games. ALL of this is new to me. 

The tension had went off but wolf didn't let go of me.

"You can let her go now, Wolf boy.." Staz said with an irritated tone.

Wolf didn't bother. He ooked down at me before he let go quickly, rubbing the back of his head afterwards. he had a small blush on his cheeks while I just smiled up at him and giggled a bit.

"aww~ should we just leave the love birds alone?" Bell asked Staz teasingly.

"Shut up..." he replied to her kind of harshly but his gaze did not budge from my way.

_______________________________________

Sup, everyone!
How are you doing?

I hope you're enjoying this story! I'll see you later!

PEACE!