Fuyumi who?

We were all sitting in wolf's base at the living room. There were 3 couches, a coffee table in the middle of these couches and a TV in front of it. At the opposite side of the TV was a 3 person couch. On the right side of the coffee table, there was a 2 person couch and on the left side of the coffee table, there was a 1 person couch.

There was a zebra patterned carpet under the coffee table that looked fresh and new. I sat right next to wolf on the 3 person couch while bell layed down on her side on the 2 person couch. She was facing our way. Staz was sitting uncomfortably on the one person couch.

"Why do I have to sit here? And why does she get to lay down on that couch?!" Staz whined as he pointed towards Bell who smirked towards him.

"First of all, I'm a girl and you're a boy. Ladies come first." Bell said after sitting up. She then gave Staz a look before patting down on the couch beside her. "Second of all, you can sit next to me! You are very welcome~"

Staz looked at bell with a disgusted look in his eyes before looking away. "On second thought, I'm good here..."

I looked at bell, she looked kind of sad but she just brushed it off. I felt like someone has been staring at me for a while so my eyes gazed towards wolf and saw him looking at me.

"What is it?" I said softly before he shook his head and smiled. His expression changed when he looked at staz and bell.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked, annoyance can be heard from his tone.

"I want to-" staz was saying before wolf cut him off with a "no"

"What?! You didn't even let me continue!"

"I already know what you were going to say!" Wolf crossed his arms.

"Oh, really?" Staz rolled his eyes.

"Yeah!" Wolf growled.

"Then, tell me."

"Tell you what?"

"What I wanted to say!"

"No!"

"Because you don't know!"

"Is what you say, but I do!"

At this point, the two of them were standing right in front of each other, ready to throw punches.

Who even is he?

I was referring to staz. Who was he to wolf? I wanted to know but at the same time, I didn't feel like finding out. I felt like someone had grabbed my arm. I gasped and was about to scream but then I heard a "shh".

I looked up and saw bell. She motioned for me to move slowly. I looked at wolf then at bell again. I didn't have time to react before a squared frame has appeared under me, making me fall into a squared hole. Bell jumped in it before making it disappear. Before it disappeared, I heard wolf ask loudly, "wait, where is (Y/N)....?"

I closed my eyes and hugged myself. I landed on something that wasn't soft but it wasn't that hard either.

"Open your eyes, you're not in danger." Bell said. I opened my eyes slowly and gasped when I saw her face just inches away from mine. She placed her hands on her cheek and pouted.

"I'm not that scary.." she said jokingly.

I didn't reply. She sighed and sat the opposite side of the table that was in front of me. I looked around and saw that we were in a weird looking restaurant.

"Not much of a talker, are you?"

My mind flashed an image of tobi, remembering him say the exact same words. I shook my head before looking at her.