Kidnapped

I looked up and saw wolf. He had saved me again. I hugged on to him as he was trying to calm me down. Staz was talking, more like yelling, at Bell. Bell was just shrugging and laughing. She walked up to me and smiled apologetically.

"Sorry, sorry! I just wanted to make the boys worry a little. To show them that it's easy to kidnap you while you are with them." She looked towards wolf then behind her at staz before continuing. "If it was someone else, we wouldn't be here talking, right?"

I looked at wolf and staz and saw the guilt in their eyes. Bell opened up a frame portal before pushing staz in it.

"We will be going out now! Behave you two!" She giggled at the face that wolf was making before she took off into the portal and it disappeared. I tilted my head and looked at wolf.

"Never mind her..." he cleared his throat before putting me down. "Next time, even if it was Bell, call me, 'kay?"

I nodded. "Can I look around?" I asked.

He hesitated for a moment. He was about to say "no" but after looking at my innocent face, he sighed.

"'Aight, you can." I smiled at his response. "But you will have to go with tobi."

"Okay!" I cheered before hugging him. I went to call tobi before grabbing his hand and running out of the base with him. Hearing a small growl come from the base, I shrugged it off.

"W-where are we going?!" Tobi yelled, not knowing what is happening.

I stopped and scanned the roads, shops and the people around before shrugging. "I don't know."

"I can't be here! Boss will-" I cut him with with. "He said to take you with me!"

"To where?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"Yeah, I don't know."

"Did he tell you where specifically to go?"

"No?"

"No??" He asked, kind of in a panic.

I shook my head. "I wanted to explore this place. He told me to get you with me."

"Why didn't he tell me himself?"

"Because I did it first."

"Are you planning on going to another territory?"

"Another territory?" I asked.

He nods before pointing to the ground. "This is Boss's territory, The west. He owns almost ALL of the west! He is planning on taking over all the territories in the demon world!" He said, admirably.

"How do you become a boss territory? Do you get it from your parents?" I asked.

"No, Well, you have to first go to a territory and challenge the boss of the territory. You have to fight them and cut their head. That's how you win!"

S-so wolf kills....?

I shook that thought out of my head and said. "You love your boss, a lot." I smiled at him while walking.

"Yeah, he's amazing..." he smiled down. He then turned his gaze towards me. "What about you?"

"Hmm?" I hummed in response.

"Do you love him?"

"I mean, he is my saviour. He saved my life two times now!" I cheered. "I guess I do love him."

Tobi stopped and looked at me. I didn't notice that he had stopped, I just kept moving. Tobi ran to my side.

"Are you serious?"

"About?"

"You loving him?"

"Yeah."

Tobi's eyes lit up before he fist pumped the air while saying "YES!"

"What's wrong with you?" I asked jokingly, chuckling in the process.

He didn't answer. He just kept smiling like an idiot.

"You know," I started and he listened. "I don't really have many friends in the "human world"."

"Oh...why don't you make some?"

"It's a pain, y'know? My 4 friends are enough for me...." thinking about them made me feel a little upset. I didn't play video games, completed my manga or even talked to them until now.

"I'm glad I have friends like you, kiji, bell, and..."

"And?" He asked, still smiling.

"Wolf!" He tripped and fell, his smile dropping down too. I looked at him and rushed to his side.

"Are you okay?" I asked, worriedly.

"N-no, I'm good..." he picked himself up and started walking ahead.

"The boss won't be happy..." he mumbled and that was the only thing I caught. I realised that he was walking too fast.

"Tobi! Wait for m-"

Tobi turned around but didn't find me. I was falling down a black hole. My throat started to hurt from the screaming.

Today is not a good day...my-my head...

I started to feel dizzy. I held my head.

Ugh...headache...

It was bad timing too. I fell from a hole and onto a bed. I looked around, but everything looked blurry. A figure approached me. I saw grey skin, black messy hair and crimson coloured eyes. His features reminded me of someone but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"W-who..." I mumbled before my head tilted to the side and my eyes closed. I passed out.

_______________________________________

Well, I was going to ask "who do you think it is?!" But the features gives it away so....no game

Anyways, I hope your day/night is going good!

PEACE!