Chapter 3- Girlfriend

Toby's P.O.V

I stared at Clocky in disbelief.

"W-What?"

"I like you," She mumbled, looking down. I didn't know what to say. I mean, Clocky was an amazing friend but that's all I thought of her as. A friend.

I then began to think. Clocky is pretty and she likes me. So why not go with her while I have the chance? I don't have my whole life to waste on someone who won't love me.

A small smile found its way into my face. "I like you too,"

She looked at me, tears in her eye. "Y-you do?"

I nodded. She burst out into a smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

It took us a few minutes to pull apart. "So, What does this make us?" She asked, blushing.

"I-I don't know. What do you want u-us to b-be?"

"How about boyfriend and girlfriend?" She asked, grinning. I felt my cheeks flush.

"S-Sure!" I replied, hugging her. I smiled wider. Maybe I really did like Clocky and just thought I liked Jack instead!

We slowly pulled away from each other. She gently pushed herself up from my bed and smiled down at me.

"I should get going, it's pretty late. Goodnight, cutie." She smiled, kissing me on the cheek before skipping out of my room.

Wow! I finally got a girlfriend!