Chapter 6 - Sorry

Toby's P.O.V

It had been a few weeks since Clocky and I have started dating. And to be completely honest, I don't think it'll last much longer.

Clocky is an amazing friend but I still can seem to get over him. Jack. We've been hanging out a bit and after the whole thing in his room I feel closer to him.

And I even saw his face. I can't get it out of my head. Plus he's amazing during training. He almost always hits the targets. He's amazing!

I sighed and hugged my pillow. I feel guilty. I'm supposed to love Clocky but I don't. I never should've lied to her about how I feel.

I can't do this to her. I have to tell her the truth.

I put my pillow down and gently push myself up off of my bed. I quietly exit my room and start to make my way to Clocky's room.

As I walked past the stairs I heard someone clattering around downstairs. I peak over the railing to see the kitchen light on. I decided to go check it out.

I slowly walked down the stairs. Who else would be out of their room this late? I mean everyone but Sally is probably still awake but they normally don't leave their rooms.

I peaked into the kitchen to see Jack. He didn't notice me. He was picking up a shattered plate. On the counter was a kidney. I assume he was trying to get a plate for the kidney but dropped it.

"Are you okay?" I asked, stepping into the kitchen. Jack seemed to jumped and turned to me. I gasped quietly.

He had blood all around his mouth. His teeth also looked super sharp and his blank eye sockets stared up at me worriedly.

"T-Toby..." he mumbled. He quickly looked away and wiped his mouth.

I walked over to him and crouched down. I saw some of his goopy tears falling down his face. "Why are you crying?"

He didn't look at me and wiped his face. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry? For what?"

"No ones supposed to see me like this. Y-you should leave before I can't control it." Jack said, wiping away his tears.

I think I know what he's talking about. He never really told anyone but slender had mentioned it. Jack used to be a normal kid before some people used him in a ritual and now he had a bunch of demons inside of him. I guess when he gets too hungry he can't control them.

I sighed and gave him a side hug. "Okay, I'll go. Just make sure you eat, okay?" I smiled at him. He smiled back but quickly covered his mouth. I stand up and leave the kitchen.

I then make my way back upstairs. Now to talk to Clocky. I walked up to her door and knocked.

"Come in!" She said. I opened the door and entered. I then closed the door behind me.

"Hey Clocky,"

"Oh, Hey Tobes!" She smiled at me. Clocky was sitting on her bed with a book beside her.

I walked over and sat beside her. "Um, Clocky. I need to talk to you about something." I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"What is it?" She asked. I looked at her and she smiled. "Oh, is it about Jack?"

What? Does she already know? Is she mad at me? Uh oh.

"W-What?"

"I know Toby. It's not hard to tell."

"What do y-you mean?" I asked, twitching a bit. She looked at me as if to say 'seriously?'.

"You know what I mean. I can tell you like him. And honestly I think I like someone else as well."

I looked at her shocked. How did she figure it out? "S-So, does that mean we're breaking up?"

"I think is for the best Tobes, don't you agree? I mean we both like other people. There really isn't a point in dating. I think being best friends is better anyway." She grinned. I smiled back at her.

"Thank you for understanding Clocky."

"It's no problem." She replied, winking. I chuckled and sighed.

"I should get going," I mumbled, getting up.

"Alright, I'll see you later. And if you ever want to talk I'm here."

"I know. See you," I replied, waving. I left her room with a smile on my face. I can finally stop feeling guilty.