Chapter 8- Help

Toby's P.O.V

I didn't know what to say. He likes me?! I was in such a dazed that I didn't even realize he ran away. I really screwed up this time.

I went to run after him but he was already in his room. I should leave him be.

I decided to make my way to Clocky's room. I needed to talk. I really messed up.

Clockwork's P.O.V

I was sitting in my room with Jane. We were talking about my break up and I knew I needed to tell her.

"Jane, I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" She asked, looking at me.

I took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes. I gently grabbed her hands and smiled. "I love you."

She stared at me, shock clear on her face. "R-Really?" She mumbled, looking down and blushing.

"Yeah!"

"I love you t-" she was about to confess when a knock on my door interrupted her. I growled and stood up.

"Sorry." I mumbled to her before walking to the door. I opened it slightly. "What the hel-" I was about to yell at the person but it was Toby.

Toby had tears running down his face and he looked very stressed. "Can we p-please talk, Clocky?"

I quickly pulled the door open to let him in. He shuffled into my room, wiping his tears away.

I looked at Jane and smiled.'It's about Jack.' I mouthed to her. She nodded and got up.

"Sorry." I whispered to her as she walked by me.

"It's fine." She replied, giving me a kiss on the cheek (face) before leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

"What did you need to talk about Tobes?" I asked, leading him to my bed.

Toby's P.O.V

I sat down on the bed with Clocky.

"I-It's Jack. He con-confessed to me and I was so sh-shocked that I d-didn't respond. A-And now he's mad a-at me! I h-hurt him Clocky!"

She looked at me surprised. She then sighed and rolled her eyes(?). "Seriously Tobes?"

"I-It's stupid. But I-I really need y-your help! W-what do I do?" I asked, looking at her sadly.

She shook her head and chuckled. "You're really dumb sometimes. You know that?"

I grumbled and crossed my arms. She let out another chuckle and smiled. "I'll help you. But if you ever interrupt me and Jane again I'm going to hurt you."

"O-Okay. I promise I-I won't interrupt a-again."

"Good. Now, what exactly do you need help with?"

"I need to t-tell him that I l-like him t-too but I don't know h-how."

"Well, why don't you just go to his room and tell him?"

"I don't th-think he wants to b-be bothered r-right now."

"Oh please, Tobes. Just go tell him." She replied. I sighed. Could it really be that easy?

"Alright, Clocky. I'll try it." I mumbled, getting up. "Thanks for the help."

"No problem Tobes." She smiled. I smiled back at her. I then left her room.

Let's do this.