Chapter 10- End

Toby's P.O.V

"I love you too." He smiled. A pink blush settled on my cheeks. I gently pulled him towards me and hugged him tightly.

Jack slowly pulled away and looked me in the eyes. He leaned forward and before I knew it, he was kissing me!

I felt my cheeks heat up even more. I kissed back. I felt him smile into the kiss. We slowly pulled away, the biggest grins on our faces.

"You know what this calls for?" He asked, holding my hands.

"Wh-What?"

"A celebratory date!" He replied. I gasped and smiled.

"Th-That's a great i-idea!" I replied, squeezing his hands. "B-But where wo-would we go?"

"That's a good point. I don't exactly look normal." He chuckled. "It's okay though. I have an idea."

I giggled in response. He let go of one of my hands and lead me out of the mansion.

I have no idea where we are going but I honestly don't care. I'm with him after all.

We walk for about half an hour before Jack stopped. We were in some clearing in the forest with flowers and a large oak tree.

I looked at Jack curiously. He gently let go of my hand and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"What's this place?" I asked, curiously.

"I found it one night while walking around. It's beautiful so I thought I'd bring you here." He mumbled.

I blushed and smiled. "It's nice." I replied, sitting beneath the tree. Jack sighed and sat beside me.

"This place is so calm." He mumbled. I nodded and leaned back, closing my eyes.

After about five minutes I felt something being placed on my head. "Huh?"

I took the thing off my head and looked at it. The object was a flower crown made of some of the flowers around the tree. I looked over at Jack and he smiled. So cute!

Jack's P.O.V

Toby laid against the tree, eyes closed. I looked at the flowers and got an idea. I picked a few flowers that were close to us and began to weave them together.

When I was younger I used to make these with my friends. They were the ones that taught me to make them.

After about five minutes it was complete. I leaned over a bit and placed the flower crown on Toby's head.

His eyes opened and he took it off. He carefully examined it before turning to me. I smiled at him.

"You should put it back on. You look cute in it." I said. Toby blushed.

"It's beautiful Jack," he smiled, admiring the crown.

"Thanks." I replied. Toby placed the crown back onto his head and grinned at me. The crown was slightly askew.

I reached up and fixed the crown. Toby looked at me and leaned up a bit, kissing me. I smiled and kissed back.

We slowly break apart and smile at each other. I sighed and leaned back against the tree. I closed my eyes and smiled.

I can't believe it. I never would've predicted this. For me and him to get together. I thought it was only a dream. But it happened. And I'm thankful it did. Now I get to spend the rest of my life with him. My Toby.