The Evolution and Legendary

Yo! Thanks for waiting, everyone.

Now, there are a few changes I want to add in Prologue. First of all, I'm adding two more Legendary Pokémon into the Guardian list, as I sort of kinda realizes this while playing Pokémon Theta Emerald Ex and reading Bulbapedia and watching a few of the Pokémon anime episodes.

I'm adding both Kyogre and Groudon into the Guardian list. The two are one of the Weather Trio, so I really realized my mistake, hard, and sheepishly apologized to you all for forgetting to put Kyogre and Groudon. Zygarde didn't get included, or others, because I think Zygarde didn't have any specific role, like Lugia being the Guardian of the Seas.

And also, it has been official of the shipping. It will be...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seriously, I knew this would be happening in the first place, yet why did I even bother putting it up in the first place?

It's Cynthia.

Hooray!

Seems like most of you all like Cynthia and this book to be only have one girl as Ash's interest. It's all good. I respect your decisions. Cynthia will appear not too early in the book, like most. She'll appear in the-

"ՏԹօíӀҽɾ!"

Yes. Spoiler. And that was Yajigami, meaning "Eight Hells of the Gods". Heavens and Hells.

"ʍվ ՏԵմԹíժ, ժҽԹɾҽՏՏíղց ցմվ հҽɾҽ աíӀӀ ղօԵ ցíѵҽ վ'ɑӀӀ Եհҽ ϲհɑԹԵҽɾ ահҽɾҽ ϲվղԵհíɑ աíӀӀ ɑԹԹҽɑɾҽժ. ժօղ'Ե ԵɑƘҽ վ'ɑӀӀ ɑղցҽɾ օղ ʍҽհ, ҍӀɑʍҽ վɑԵҽղցɑʍí."

Shut up, Yajigami. Anyway, shall we begin?

-

It has been quite a week for the white-haired boy.

With the addition of Archen, their new partner and friend. Both Charmander and Archen's progress went well and great. Charmander had learn how to fire a Dragon Rage by focusing draconic energy into his mouth and condenses it before firing it out of his mouth, releasing a sphere of draconic energy. He was also working on Iron Tail, with the help of Archen who knows Steel Wing, but sometimes the move disappear and ends up Charmander swinging his poor tail into hard rocks, much to the Pokémon's chagrin. For Archen, the First Bird Pokémon works on his usage of firing a Dragon Breath and mastering hia use of Rock Throw and Wing Attack. He did tried on working on his Dragon Pulse, however... it usually explodes in his mouth, noting once he gets stronger, he will began to train on firing a perfect Dragon Pulse.