Pokémon Tech Academy

"Let me get this straight..."

After a while, Damian and his lackeys had run off because of Mitsuki and Reina's threats, and also, Bagon had joined their team as he wanted to become a strong Salamence that one day, he could soared around the world with his wings. Ash agreed to capture him, swapping one of his Pokémon back to the Corral and retrieved Bagon. Bagon is Male, and has the ability, Rock Head. His moveset isn't bad, as he has Bite, Ember, Headbutt, Focus Energy. He also has possesses Egg Moves that is Hydro Pump and Fire Fang but they have not been unlocked yet, much to his surprise and concluded his father must have been a Kingdra or Milotic.

Gladion was resting on the other room, as both Trainers had have their Pokémon healed by Nurse Joy but Reina doesn't need one, as, much to his surprise, she learns how to used Recover by herself, already dragging her to their room and she began to explained the words she said back there.

"You said that back in the past before your great, great, great, great, great grandparents, the Mystical Pokémon known as Mew, had breed with your ancestor? Thus, the reason why you were able to learn Ice Beam, Energy Ball which the Ralts line can learn, Barrier and Recover?" Ash said in puzzlement and amazement, as Reina nodded.

"You see," Mitsuki started, "the DNA we inherited from our ancestors that has been passing down from generations, as well as our Mother and Grandmother, are all dormant. We can't release our dormant power by ourselves. We need someone to help us bring our Mew genes out." She blushed and smiles over the memories she cherished with her Master, including Reina.

"And that is...?"

"Emotions." Both stated. "Intense emotions is the only way for us to unlocked our dormant DNA. It's not a simple way, however. It must be so strong, an unbreakable bond must never leave each other alone." Reina confessed softly. Ash froze in place, as they both blushed madly and began shuttering.

"We do not love you romantically, Master!" Mitsuki corrected. "Romantic or not, there are only a few ways to unlocked our Mew genes. Intense emotions happened in a situation, as Reina had unlocked her dormant genes because of her determination not to lose and her loyalty for you that she'll cherished forever. Our Mother never unlocked her own dormant genes was because..." Mitsuki paused and laughs. "She kinda hates our Father, Gengar, whom I inherited his Confuse Ray while Mitsuki inherited his Destiny Bond and Shadow Sneak." She said. Though, there are a few things Ash is suspicious of.

"But... it has been like ages, probably hundreds of years. So how did the Mew genes didn't started to, ya'know, become more harder and harder to inherited and disappears eventually?" Ash said.

"Uhh... Mother once said that a Legendary mating is pretty rare." Reina rises a finger. "For an example, if a Latios and Latias mated, they would have either an offspring of their parents or twins. This happen before in a place called Alto Mare, and there are two siblings of Latias and Latios living together as guardians of Alto Mare. Though, we never heard of another Legendary breeding. But, our ancestor who mated with Mew, a female Gardevoir, had wrote in an ancient tablet to our ancestors then blah, blah, that her love once told him that a Legendary mating would never have their genes separated. Meaning..."

Ash then said. "... that the Mew genes inside of you, Mitsuki, your ancestors will never changed despite mating and possesses some of your father's own genes. Basically, you're a... Gardevoir that can learn any kinds of moves. A Gardevoir with Gardevoir, Gengar and Mew genes... My head is exploding with theories and facts." The white-haired boy gripped his hair tightly or of frustration and shock.

"Something like that. But there's a catch, after out ancestors mated inherited too much of Mew's genes, we can't use all moves. There are quite a large amount of moves we can learn, but not like Mew, who can learn literally learn all moves except unique ones like a Ho-Oh's Sacred Fire and Lugia's Aeroblast. One of them is Energy Ball, Ice Beam, Barrier and Recover."