"N" The Mysterious Dude

"Where... am I?"

Ash looks around the complete void of darkness. There was nothing else other than darkness and the clothes he is still wearing. Ash checked his pockets and found his Pokéballs wasn't here with him.

Oh, right.

Did he just get hit by something weird before waking up right here?

"I beat some Team Rocket Grunts on my way here, then Mitsuki knocks the Commander out, then what next? I got struck by something weird from a Pokémon that puts me where I am." Ash bluntly stated with no care in his tone.

The white-hair Master then hear something behind him, so he look over his shoulder and didn't saw anything than black and dark.

"I swear to Arceus, am I currently in my nightmare?"

A blinding light soon covers the void of darkness, as Ash groans in surprise and slight pain at the brightness, forcing him to shut his eyes tight as possible and raising an arm over his eyes.

A few seconds later, Ash feels the brightness was beginning to go away and let his arm down and open his eyes slightly. However, they soon shot open on surprise as Ash look around his surroundings.

"Pallet Town...?"

Then, he heard voices and turn around. A younger looking Delia with a boy with ravenous black hair, brown hazel eyes full of life and happiness, a man next to them. He nearly resembles as Ash but more, more mature looking and older.

"Is that me with Mom and... Dad?"

The trio looks happy.

Ash feels a sting in his heart, as he watches as his younger counterpart was having a memorable time with his Mom and Dad. Red picks his younger counterpart up, and place him over his shoulder, as both shared a laugh.

They walk past the phantom, real Ash as the white-hair, broken boy look at his gloves hand. Suddenly, the clouds become darker and cloudy, soon, it began to rain heavily. Ash look up and saw the day he tried to forget all times.

"Dad's funeral..."

The past Ash was standing next to a crying Delia, silently crying over the loss of her husband. Professor Oak was with then, as well as Gary, Green, and everyone else from Pallet Town, all mourning the death of Red Ketchum. Ash, however, was just standing there with a very blank and lifeless look in his face, his eyes dull with no voids of emotions. His mouth was set open slightly, an amount of tears falling down his dull, lifeless eyes as the current Ash looks away while gritting his teeth.

The scene changes to the past Ash, sitting on his bed with a very stressed, near lifeless look on his expression. Slowly, Ash could see his younger self's hair was growing out white hair due to Marie Antoinette Syndrome. A syndrome that causes your hair to be colored white from intense stress, shock, seemingly to be permanent with no cure to revert white hair back to its original color.

Such an unfortunate event

To be still in the past. The white coloring remains for years and even he did tried to leave his past behind, it stays there for eternity, proving how helpless he is to everyone else.

The entire scene reverts back to the void of darkness, as Ash sighed and cracks his index finger, turning around and was met with a particular sight for him.

Two pairs of menacing, glowing crimson eyes boring into Ash's hazel ones.

Then, all the sudden, Ash hears a loud, ear-splitting roar that surprised him.

The crimson eyes disappear, as Ash once again turn around and saw a faint silhouette's outline. It looks kinda familiar, though...

"What's your purpose?"