Arrival

In the Pokémon Center around Mt. Moon, Green and Yellow both sat on the couches as they breathed in relief after traveling for so long. They had battled a couple of Trainers on their way, as Yellow's Doduo had lost against a Trainer's Raticate with a Hyper Fang, so now her Doduo, as well as the other Pokémon, is being treated by Nurse Joy.

Both Yellow and Green had won against the Gym Leader Flint, Brock's father, for the Boulder Badge, with Leaf's Grassy was able to evolve into an Ivysaur after the battle ended. Yellow had a hard time, due to most her Pokémon are weak against Rock-Type and while she could use Ho-Oh to win, that was a no-no, but she was able to won by a draw against Flint's last Pokémon, as Flint allows her to be given with the Badge as well as both women getting the TM Rock Tomb.

Yellow pulls her straw hat off her head, brushing her hair as Green said. "Ya'know, even with an Electric-Type, you were able to defeated Flint's Graveler. Wonder what Ash has to say if you two met." Yellow stopped and look at Green.

"You speak kinda highly of this Ash person." Yellow commented, as Green smiles and places her hands behind her head, leaning back the couch.

"He saved me when I was a kid. I still owes him a great amount of debt. And he helped me a lot recently." Green answered kindly, smiling at the memories.

"What does he look like?" Yellow asked. Green glance at her, before pulling her Pokégear and opens the phone, before tapping a few functions and shows it to Yellow.

"Here. It's a picture I took during our time at Pewter City before I went to visit you."

Yellow look at the phone, a picture of Ash, a boy with a handsome face, pale, snowy white spiky hair that is straighten down a bit, hazel brown eyes, a lean figure, light skin. He was with a Gible on his shoulder, smiling, while petting the Gible that looks so happy.

"Well? What do you think of him?"

"..."

"Yellow?"

Slowly, a blush began manifesting over Yellow's cheeks, as she stares intensely at Ash's face on the photo. Green noticed this, and laughs quietly while hiding her mouth with her hand, trying not to burst out laughing out loud.

"I'm sorry, Yellow. But Ash isn't interested in forming a relationship yet." Green said, closing the Pokégear and toss an arm over Yellow's shoulders.

"S-Sorry. I didn't really mean to..."

"Nah, it's all good. I know, Ash is attractive and handsome and has gotten a lot of love requests from a lot of girls." Green said, surprising Yellow a bit.

"What?"

"If he is interested, he would've made as the most perfect husband ever." Green grinned. "Cooking good foods, check. Smarter than Gary Oak amd very intelligent, check. Keeping his words and promises, check. Helping you, check. He's the perfect husband for every women." The brown-hair girl grinned wider upon seeing the blush on Yellow's cheeks.

"S-Stop, okay! You're embarrassing me!"

"Seriously. You haven't even met him yet! Why are you in love so quickly? You did said you never want a boyfriend before you turn into an adult."

Yellow slams her palm over Green's lips, shutting the girl's mouth who was trying to say something but couldn't because of the hand over her mouth. "I am not interested in this boy!" Yellow growled embarrassingly, as Green's eyebrows wiggle up and down.

"Excuse me, Green, Yellow?" They turn around to look at Nurse Joy. "I want to say that all of your Pokémon are now fighting fit." Both girls got up, heading over to the counter and grabs their respective Pokéballs out of trays.