The Childhood Friend Known As "Green"

After stepping into the forest of Viridian, or someone calls it the "Bug Forest," due to everywhere you look has Bug Pokémon. There a few non Bug Pokémon. You can even get a Scyther or Heracross, but Scyther is rare on multiple occasions.

Everything seems peaceful.

Until, a battle between a Charmander and Bulbasaur begins.

"Charmander, intercept that Vine Whip with Dragon Rage!"

Ash ordered, as Charmander's maw burst out an inferno of draconic energy towards two whips sneaking towards Charmander. The whips was sent back to the owner, a Bulbasaur, owned by one of the four Trainers that passed the PTLQ and receives their Starters and Pokédex.

Leaf Green, a medium height and slim girl. She has nearly waist-length, straight mahogany coloured hair with layers around her face. Her eyes are large and are brown. She wears a white hat with a pink Poké Ball logo. Green wears a blue sleeveless top edge with red around the armholes and waist, a red swirly miniskirt, blue knee socks, red and white pumps, red wristbands and a white sun hat with a red logo.

Green was one of Pallet's pretty girls, which made tons of boys fall heels for her, for an example, Gary Oak tried to hit on her with a romantic dinner. Green is very flirtatious and cheerful, as everyone knows her and the two boys, Ash Ketchum and Gary Oak. However, all the boys that had confessed to her was quickly shot down to the ground of rejection, even Gary himself was left stunned at her blunt rejection.

What everyone knows, is that Green... somewhat has feelings for the white hair boy in Pallet. Ash Ketchum, everyone guessed Green must have feelings for the only white-haired boy due seeing her constantly flirting and teasing on Ash, and the boy was sometimes annoyed at her constant flirting, with Gary proclaiming Ash as a "lady's killer."

However, in truth, Green merely admired and respected Ash greatly. Ever since the incident with Salamence, Ash becomes the center of the attention. Green was saved by Ash from the Salamence, as she was one of the victims who Salamence nearly injured, but thanks to Ash, she survived the devastating Dragon Claw from Salamence. So she views Ash as a great friend and savior, as well as her hero.

It was until now, their paths of journey crossed paths.

"Grassy, Giga Drain!" Bulbasaur's bulb begins to glow green, then a matching green beam extended from the bulb, snaking towards Charmander. It must be that Giga Drain is one of Bulbasaur's Egg Moves.

"Try to dodge and use Smokescreen while doing so!" Charmander nodded. Green's Bulbasaur was strong, all right. As Charmander blows out thick black smokes fr his maw, he began running away and the Giga Drain beam missed its target, slamming the beam into the ground.

"Now, finish it off with an infused Ember and Dragon Rage!"

The Lizard Pokémon grinned and saw his prey looking at the mid-air Charmander, his mouth inflaming into the inferno draconian energy and remnants of flickering flames inside thr Dragon Rage. Charmander fires the Dragon Rage and Ember attack on Bulbasaur, as the Grass Pokémon shrieks in pain and collapsed backward next to Green, fainting on the last thud with her eyes swirling around.

"Grassy!" Green picks her starter in her arms, looking at the fainted Bulbasaur, nicknamed Grassy, with concern.

"Hey, Green. Sorry about that." She look up and saw a small Revive handed to her. "Here. That'll regain a few of your Bulbasaur's energy back." Lead smiled warmly, accepting the offer and plucked the Revive into Bulbasaur's mouth. The Revive isn't like gems that is hard as rock, it is like a cube of sugar but it's actually Pokémon medicine.

Grassy's eyes went from swirling to normal, as she blinks a few times before realizing she had lost. The Grass Pokémon moans in disappointment, feeling ashamed she lost, against a Fire-Type, of all types she could lost to.