𝐎𝐍𝐄

Baton, Rouge

Baton, Rouge

"I'm so ready to get out this fucking house, mane." I muttered to myself as I flopped down on my bed.

Karin, my mama busted into my room, yelling, which made Miracle start crying. "Shut that hollering ass baby up!" She yelled which made her cry louder.

I quickly placed her pacifier in her mouth but she didn't want it, she continued to scream to the top of lungs so I picked her up and popped my breast out.

"Nobody told your hoe ass to open your fucking legs and have a baby with anybody." Karin stated as she leaned on my door, smoking a cigarette.

I scoffed at her statement. "Mama, you know she can't be around that type of stuff because she have asthma so can you please leave?"

My baby Miracle was born with asthma and with the umbilical cord around her neck, which caused her not to breathe when she came out the womb. I still take her every 2 weeks for her Hypothermia Therapy.

Karin chuckled before blowing a puff a smoke in my room, then leaving out. I hate that bitch.

She literally disgust me, If I was old enough I would buy me an apartment.

I looked down at my baby, knowing that she was finish so I tucked my breast back into my bra and started to burp her. After burping her, I laid her down on her pink blanket and turned on Baby Shark.

"Your so cute." I giggled as I softly tickled her. I pulled my phone out and flicked a lot of pictures of her, deciding to post one on Instagram.

 I pulled my phone out and flicked a lot of pictures of her, deciding to post one on Instagram

I scrolled through Instagram and skipped through people's stories. Glancing over at Miracle, she was sleep until my door busted open and she begin to whine.

Karin stood in the doorway with a lingerie on, looking disgusting as ever with a cigarette in her mouth that wasn't light yet. "Keep that fucking basterd quiet or get the fuck out my house, I got company coming in a minute." She snapped.

"Bit-" I started but cut myself off, knowing if I go off on her, she will put me out and my baby and I won't have anywhere to stay. "Okay Karin." I sighed and she left so I quickly hopped up and close my door, making sure to lock it.

I laid down beside Miracle, putting her blanket over her since I had the AC on. Turning the TV on Child's Play 3, my phone started to dinging. I looked down seeing that it was my boyfriend, Rashad but I ignored it.

———————

Just a little Filler....🤣

How y'all feel about this, Keep it Delete?