𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Positioned, Love

Mercedes A. Bulls

"This bitch done got her hair and shit done and don't know how to fucking act

"This bitch done got her hair and shit done and don't know how to fucking act." Harmony joked around as recorded myself on Snapchat.

"My bitch bad, she about to go on a date with Kentrell!" Miami shouted.

"The fuck y'all hoes loud as hell and y'all see my baby sleep."

"This bitch going on a date and ain't even tell me. You need us to keep Miracle while you go cuz girl you know we gotchu, go get that dick." Harmony inferred.

To say that Harmony and I reunited like a month ago, she down for whatever and always have my back. As for Miami, I love her already, the two of them basically the ones I have.

I embraced them into a group hug "I swear y'all my bitches, anything I ask or what y'all to do, y'all down but Kentrell wanted me to bring Miracle along as well

I embraced them into a group hug "I swear y'all my bitches, anything I ask or what y'all to do, y'all down but Kentrell wanted me to bring Miracle along as well."

We pulled away from the group hug.

"That's what we here for bitch—" Harmony smiled, rubbing her hands through my curls. "And a nigga that want to include your child? give me a Kentrell please."

"It ain't nothing serious, I just want the free food and girl I thought you was messing around with Fredo homeboy?" I asked gently sitting on my bed since Miracle was asleep.

"Um, no, I don't know what I was thinking and I thought you was fucking on Fredo?"

"Fuck no, I mean he not all that ugly but he just not my type— he got a fat neck." I replied which made them snicker.

"Sis, I cannot with you!" Miami held her hands over her mouth to prevent from laughing real loud.

Looking at the time, I seen that it was almost time for Kentrell to come pick us up. We was going to Red Lobster, everyone know that's my favorite.

"How I look besties?" I examined myself in the mirror, doing a 360 for them. Both of them yelled Period loudly and Miracle started squirming around. "Y'all thots about to wake my baby." I whispered, yelled.