𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Baton, Rouge

Baton, Rouge

Walking down the sidewalk, on the way to the store. A black hellcat, Charger slowly passed by and made a turn to the store I was going to.

Finally making my way into the store, I went to the aisle where the sodas were and bent down to get one.

"Damn...she thick as fuck." I heard a voice mumble from behind me. I turned around, seeing a dark skinned boy with Chinese eyes.

"Ben, bring yo' burnt biscuit looking ass on." A boy with big ears yelled. The Chinese looking boy mugged him for a few seconds before walking to his directions.

I pushed Miracle's scroller to the register and paid for my things. Walking out the store, there was a bunch of niggas surrounded by the car that passed me.

I don't trust that, so I quickly walked from the environment.

•••

10:45 PM

I was awaken out of my sleep by some man taking the covers off me. Thinking about the past things that happened, I instantly started swinging.

"Bitch move again and see if I won't murk yo' ass in front of yo child." The light skinned dude, shouted as he held me at gun point.

"Listen, ya' mama owe me some money again so I'm coming in here to get my moneys worth since she ain' got the money ta' pay me." He stated, then I came into realization that this is the same drug dealer that rapped me before.

"Please don't do this while my b-baby in here, please." I begged in a shaky voice. He glanced over at Miracle and his eyes widen.

He removed the gun from my head and tucked it in his pocket before leaving out. I quickly got up and locked my door, balling up on my bed, tears flowed down my cheek.

All of sudden, someone started banging on my door. "Bitch open this fucking door." Karin shouted and I slowly got up and opened the door.

"Get you and that baby shit, and get the fuck out my house. I let you live under my roof with that crying ass baby and you can't even do me one fucking favor." She snapped at me with her hair all over the place, only in a bra and underwear.

"Mama where am I suppose to go? it's storming outside. I can't take my baby out there." I stated, lowly as Miracle started to stir around in her sleep.

She looked at me and laughed. "Bitch like I said, get the fuck out my house. You can't do me a favor so I can't do you one so get the fuck out."

I looked at her in disbelief. "I never did you a favor? I pay the fucking bills and make sure this house stay up. You let that nigga rape me before and you sent him up here to rape me again, you one trifling ass bitch and I hate you. Never was a mother to me, only thing you care about is shooting that shit in your arm." I snapped.

I'm tired of putting up with her when I'm the one always saving her. I don't know where I'm going to go but I have to get out here.

I stood up and started throwing shit in my duffle bag. After packing everything I could, I grabbed Miracle and laid her in the car seat, strapping her up.

Slanging her bag across my shoulder, I glanced over at Karin. "I hope you rot in hell hoe, you don't have to worry about me." I snapped and she looked at me blankly.

After grabbing the few bottles of milk that I had pumped up, I headed outside. I made sure the blanket was over her before stepping off the porch.

Walking on the sidewalk, I dialed Rashad's number. No answer. I texted him over and called over & over, No answer. My cheeks were puffy red as I cried.

Why did I have to bring my baby in this fucked up world?

I have no family, friends or none of that with a new born baby. Walking in the rain, my mama care nothing about me. Every since my dad was killed in a car accident.

A car slowly rode by me so I picked up my pace. I turned the corner and they still was following me as if they were about to kidnap me.

 I turned the corner and they still was following me as if they were about to kidnap me

********************************

Nicki Minaj or Cardi B ? #CardiB

*Dreaa💚🤩