𝐓𝐖𝐎

Baton, Rouge

Baton, Rouge

"Get the fuck up and get ready for fucking school!" Karin yelled, snatching the covers off me.

I looked at her blankly and scoffed. "Can you stop yelling, my child is sleep and did you forget that I graduated this year." I said in a annoying tone. This women didn't even come to my graduation and I graduated 1 year early, didn't even congratulate me or nothing.

"Oh shit." She mumbled sarcastically, trailing off. "Well, get the fuck up and clean this fucking house bitch or get the fuck out, you and that baby." She spat before leaving out my room.

I looked over at Miracle and she was still peacefully sleeping, thank you Jesus. I looked at the date on my phone, seeing that today was the day I get my monthly check that I receive in the mail from my dad's death.

I went downstairs, seeing that Karin was gone. I sighed in relief because she would try to take my whole check. Opening the mailbox, I sensed someone behind me.

I turned around, seeing Rashad. "What are you doing here?" I asked while flipping through the mail.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, gripping my ass. "Say, mane. Youn' miss me?" Rashad asked with his tall figure towering over my 5'0 figure.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I guess I miss you Rashad."

"Where Princess at?" He asked as he unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Damn, she in the house. Come on." I said. I nearly ran in the house with Rashad behind me. We went upstairs to my room, seeing that she was still sleep.

"She always in the bed with you, her spoiled ass." Rashes chuckled as he gently sat on my bed, not wanting to wake her.

I was in my pale, looking for something to sleep on so I can wash before she wake up. "I know but she's about to start sleeping in that crib that you brought her."

"Where your trifling ass mama at?" He asked.

"Probably somewhere sucking dick, I don't know." I shrugged. "Watch my baby while I go wash, she got milk in the refrigerator. Warm it up a little but make sure you check it before putting it in her mouth." I explained.

Even know Miracle isn't Rashad's child, biologically. He helps me financially.

"I gotchu, now go wash that funky ass." He joked while laying back on my bed.

I smirked. "Can't tell, you be wanting to eat my funky ass." I responded quickly and slammed the bathroom door. I undressed myself and hopped in the shower. I shaved, cleaned and everything.

••••

"Damn...she still sleep?" I asked, coming out the bathroom. I rubbed some deodorant on and then lotion my body before spraying myself down with perfume.

"Nah, her ass went right back to sleep as soon as she finished drinkin' her bottle." Rashad chuckled and I did the same.

I was sliding on my underwear until I felt Rashad tugging on them. "Say, mane. you know damn well these shits too tight, find sum' looser cuz that ain't it." He stated and I laughed.

"You trippin' I'm not about to put on some big ass grandma underwear." I replied as I slid into my gray tights. "Grab Miracle bath thingy so I can wash her."

Rashad kissed his teeth while standing up. "Youn' need to wake her up when she just went back to sleep." He mumbled, walking in my closet.

"Mhmm..." I mumbled while sliding on a plain white shirt, today was just a chill day for me. Rashad came out the closet with Miracle's Water Thermometer and Infant tub.

"Add some water to that while I undress her." I stated as I walked over my bed and undress her. She started to whine a little, opening her eyes. "Hey mama's pretty baby, you finally up." I coed while softly taking her onesie shirt off.

She smiled, showing off her gums which made my heart flutter.

"Aye, mane I gotta jet out for a few. Ima text you when I'm done handling business." Rashad announced and I nodded. He gave Miracle and I a kiss before before leaving. He is literally the only person I got besides my daughter.

I softly placed her in the little tub and begin washing her with her baby products. 10 minutes later, I was now done washing her. I slid her on a Jordan onesie with some black shorts and the Jordan socks to match after I lotion her down.

 I slid her on a Jordan onesie with some black shorts and the Jordan socks to match after I lotion her down

————————————————-

The first few Chapters gone be a lil boring be patient😌!!

*Dreaa💚