Saint

What makes a person falls in love? Is it based on looks? status? Or attitude?

What do you look in a person that you like?

What makes someone attracted to another?

Some says they have a type of girls or boys that they find attractive or like.

What do you consider a type? Is it tall or short? Fair skin or dark skin? Slander or chubby?

Boys talk a lot of girls with big boobs, slim waist, long slender legs.. Sexy they called it.

Girls look at a guys feature is he good looking? Did he look like one of those kpop artist? What car is he driving? What is his job? Is he tall?

With all of this to consider. How can you tell that you like someone. More importantly how can you tell that you love someone?.

With all of this things occupying his head, Saint who is currently sitting in class looking out at the window watching students went about their days let out a huge sigh.

*slap*

Saint was startled when someone suddenly hit his head. He moved his attention from the window and glare at his friend.

"ouh! Sammy is it necessary to do that?!"

Sammy just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms infront of her.

"What if I become stupid from you always hitting my head?" Saint sits up and rub his head.

"heh.. You know you wont. I mean you are mister smarty pants you wont ever become stupid from that."

Thinking back yeah he wont. Saint is someone you can say was born with everything. Smart brain, good looks, good attitude except....

"but.. Stop slumping and sighing loudly like that. One of these days your girl friend will dump you for good. What a waste of good look"

Sammy is a good friend but you wont get away from her honesty and that is what Saint like about her.

Saint lean his head on his hand and smile at Sammy.

"Well you're late. She dumped me already."

Sammy who was eating gaped at saint. "When? How? Why dont I know about this? SAINT!"

"Argh! Stop screaming I can hear you perfectly you know." he flinch at Sammy's screeching.

"Well it happened yesterday. She says I'm not what she expected." He smile sadly.

Sammy looked at Saint quietly observing him.

"You know its actually a scam on how your looks are far different from your attitude."

Sammy point her fork at saint and look him from up and down.

"You gave those girls a false fantasy of a Prince Charming. They saw you as this good looking gentleman who is not only smart but treat people gently. And dont get me started on how they melt when you smile at them."

After saying that Sammy continue killing..*cough*.. I mean eating her salad.

Saint turn to look outside the window smile and wave at some of the girls watching him. They scrambled away giggling with each other.

" See what I mean?!" she rolled her eyes at the girls.

"Well I never pretend to be 'Prince Carming'. They are the one who come up with that image for me."

Saint lean back at his chair and shrug
"Its not my fault if I am not what they thought. They are the one who asked me out, and they're the one who break up with me when they see that I'm not what they expecting."

Saint sneak a strawberry out of Sammy's salad and put it inside his mouth before Sammy can protest.

"Hey!" Sammy screamed and pull her lunch box away from Saint, while he just gave sammy a naughty smile.

"You know with your attitude no one would last as your girlfriend. I think I am the only girl who can tolerate you. Why dont I just date you?." Sammy said sarcastically.

"um. Sure lets go out." Saint answered her immediately with a straight face.

Sammy was surprised for a minute before she went ahead and hit Saint on his head again.

"That's for saying nonsense. No, I am never going out with you. You didnt even think it through before you agree with me. Did you even like me in a romantic way?" she asked.

Saint put his hand on his chin and think.

"umm... No, I do like you, but like a sister."

"see that is why it wont work. If you want a relationship to last long you need to be in love with that someone and he/she will be the one who is special and important for you that you will be scared to lose them." She stated.

"But how can I tell if I am in love with someone?" He sincerely ask.

Sammy tought of it for a while. She was about to tell him when there is a rucus outside the class room.

"Oh my god! Is he here?"

"Did someone confessed already?"

"Am I late"

"Arghh! Pls pls let it be me this week"

Both Saint and Sammy walk to the door and watch some of the girls hurrying out the hallway.

"where are they hurrying to?" Saint question . "Is someone famous here?"

"Sammy looked at her phone and exclaimed "oh! Its monday. So it means that they are looking for Perth"
Sammy walk back to their table followed by Saint.

"Perth? First year drama club Perth? That Perth?"

"huh? Oh, yeah you are in the same club as Perth right?."

Saint nodded and wait for Sammy to continue.

" Yeah that Perth. If you are curious, every monday Perth will go out with the first person that confess to him. He will be your ideal boyfriend, and by the end of the week he will say this."

"I'm sorry but I cant fall in love with you."

"huh?!" Saint was dumbfounded by what he heard.

"Guys, what is with all the girls running around the campus? Is there an event that I dont know of?"

Mean came barging in the room and approaches them with all his question.

"one word: Perth" Sammy simply said.

"Ahh..its monday aint it?" Mean just shrug at it and open his phone.

"Saint I'm hungry. I am going to order pizza you want?"

Forgetting about the topic they are talking about earlier, Saint perk up at the mention of food.

"ooh I want meat and mushroom on mine with lots of cheese, and dont forget to ask for extra hot sauce." Saint cant control himself when he thought about eating.

"oh! I want Hawaiian pizza with extra meat pls." Sammy interrupted them.

Mean stop typing and look at Her. "I thought you said you're on diet."

"well.. Um.. Haha..its my cheat day today.. Yeah! That's it.. i'll continue dieting tomorrow."

Mean made a face at her and type in her order too.

The three of them are casually chatting while waiting for the delivery when mean got a messege.

"aah guys I need to go and pick up P'Plan, I'll bring him here. Saint can you pick up the Pizza at the gate? I'll just pay you later."

"Ok..Ok..just go dont keep him waiting."

When mean left to pick up Plan. Saint also made his way out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Sammy ask when she saw Saint making his way out the door.

"I am going to wait at the gate for the Pizza. You just stay here and keep watch of our place." After saying that saint made his way to the gate while singing to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~\₍ᵔ●ᆺ●ᵔ₎/~~~~~~~~~~~