Tuesday P.M

Saint was dozing off in class that he didnt realise he had fallen asleep.

"Saint...Saint wake up the class has ended." Sammy tried to shake him awake but she was ignored by Saint.

"oi! I dont care if you stay here but Im going home." Sammy gathered her stuff and leave saint behind.

She bump into Plan outside of her class.

"ouh P'Plan I didnt see you, sorry"

"Its ok, where are you hurrying to anyway?"

"Ah! I need to go home because my family is eating out today. So bye~" Sammy went away and dissapear.

Plan just shrug and went back to the door looking for Mean.  As he didnt see him, he was about to make a call when someone hug him from behind.

"babe~ you're here, I miss you sooo bad." Mean put his head on Plan's shoulder and squeeze him.

Plan turns around and pinch him on his cheek. "Miss me huh? If so how come you didnt meet me for lunch?"

"Ouh.. I forgot that I have a shooting this morning P'. Sorry na? Na... Na... Naaaaa" mean beg for his boyfriend's forgiveness.

Plan is not angry actually, He just wanted to play with Mean. He know how his boyfriend hates being apart from him.

"Ok..Ok..I forgive you" Plan kiss Mean softly on his lips and was about to move away when Mean hold him back and continue kissing him.

*cough*

"Hello..guys? You know you are in public right?"

Mean kisses Plan one last time and hug him to his chest, then turn towards the voice.

"Oh.. Perth sorry I didnt see you there" Mean said though he did not look sorry at all.

Perth just shake his head at them. He is actually use to seeing them overly affectionate between each other for three years now. So he is not surprise anymore.

"P'Mean where is P'Saint?"

"Saint? He is over there sleeping." Mean pointed at a sleeping Saint.

Perth approaches Saint quietly and seat across of him watching him sleep.

Plan look confusingly at the scene infront of him. "babe, since when did Saint become close with Perth?"

"I dont know actually, Perth just started hangging out around him recently. He even picked him up yesterday."Mean answered while looking at the duo.

Plan know that look on Perth's face and he didnt like it one bit. The last time he saw him like this he was hurt bad.

"Babe lets go, we'll be late for the movie."Mean pick up his bag and grab Plan's hand and pull him out of the room.

Plan looked back last time and follow his boyfriend. He needed to talk with Perth later.

Perth lay his head on the table closely near Saint. He watch Saint sleep peacefully he looked at his long lashes, trailed his finger along his nose, his cheeks and finally at his slightly open lips.

Saint was sleeping soundly with his mouth slightly open, Perth smile looking at his peaceful face that he almost felt sorry for waking him up.

Perth brush Saint's cheek with the back of his hand "P'Saint.. P'Saint wake up." Perth called softly.

Saint slap his hand and turns away from him, and whines at being disturb.

Perth giggles at this and moves closer to his ears and whisper "P' Saint.. If you dont wake up, I'll kiss you right here".