Curiosity

Have you ever looked up at the sky and wonder where did the blue color came from?

When I was a kid I thought clouds was just a huge cotton candy, and I always fantasize on how satisfying it would be to be able to take a bite.

But when I finally able to ride the airplane I realised that clouds are not cotton at all, what else a candy. So there goes my innocent down the drain.

Saint is looking up at the sky watching the clouds passed by while waiting at the school gate. He found a shade near the guard house and stayed there hiding from the blaring sun of Thailand.

Reminiscing about cotton candies and clouds without a care for the world around him.

He was chatting with the guard earlier but was left alone after the said guard went about chasing after students who illegally park their car near the school field.

The sound of a tire screeching can be heard and Saint immediately turn his attention towards the sound.

He was anticipating the Pizza guy but was dissapointed when it was only a car stopping infront of the gate.

He was going to go back to his cloud gazing when he stop and saw a familiar face exiting the car.

He squinted is eyes trying to recognize the guy and when He fully out of the car Saint saw that it was none other than Perth.

He saw Perth went around the driver's window and was leaning in talking to the driver when a hand came out and pull him inside.

Saint who was not curious at all.. *cough*.. Yeah not curious, moved closer and saw a pretty lady giving Perth a kiss on his cheek.

He was surprised at the PDA that he was startled when he saw Perth back away from the car and wave at the driver as the car drove away.

Seeing Perth walk towards him, Saint hastily try to look for a place to hide. When he cant find a hiding spot Saint lean near the wall and pretend to be occupied by his phone.

He was praying for Perth to just pass him by as to save him from any embarrassment if he was found out snooping around.

But alas his prayer was not heard. Perth ended up stopping in front of him.

"Sawadee kap P'Saint" Perth wai at Saint politely and gave him a smile.

"Ah.. Wadee Perth" He replied back though a bit unexcited about being noticed.

He was hoping Perth would leave after greeting him, but Perth ended up standing next to him instead.

"What are you doing here P'? Why arent you in class?" Perth asked.

Looking at Perth closely like this, Saint can't deny that he is one good looking guy. Though not as hansome as him. *cough* excuse me*

He get it now why all the girls want to date him. He has this bad boy aura about him. And he had long lashes if Saint look closer. Though wearing leather jacket on top of the school uniform? In this Thailand weather? I dont know how he handle it.

"P'Saint? Hellooo?" Perth wave his hand infront of Saint when he didnt reply.

Saint blink back after being brought back from his musing "huh?... Wha..ahh..we had self study right now. I'm waiting for pizza."

Perth nodded in understanding and lean back at the wall beside Saint.

"What about you? Why did you only come now its already afternoon" Saint question him back.

"Ahhh, I dont have morning class." Perth simply said.

"I saw you earlier. Is that your girlfriend for the week?" Saint absentmindedly ask.

Perth didnt answer him immediately but was just looking at him.

"No P' I dont have girlfriend now"

"So it means that no one had confess to him yet." Saint thought.

How can he date a girl for just a week and dump them after?, and how come the girls dont hate him?.

Is anyone fine with him, even though they are not his type?.

All this question is currently occupying Saints head, and curiosity got the best of him.

"So Perth what is your type?" He finally ask.

"Type?"

"Yeah type of girls that you like?" Saint tried to prod further.

Perth kept quiet and look ahead to think.

After a few minutes he turns back to Saint.

"If you are asking what attract me to a person then my type is you P"

Saint was shocked at Perth's answer. That his mouth was gaping like a fish out of the water.

"m..m...me?!" Saint stuttered.

"Yeah. I like someone who is tall, has fair skin, red lips and someome who is cute."

"Ahh so he means someone fair skin like me, not me." Saint thought and let out a relief breath.

"You said you are waiting for Pizza delivery right?" Perth ask him while typing something on his phone.

Saint nodded his head to answer.

"I'll wait with you P. My class was pushed to 2pm." Perth look at Saint with his childish smile.

"well...Ok." Saint went back to his shade and sit side by side with perth.

They were sitting quietly, Perth plugged his earphone and humming to some music he's listening when some thought come to Saint.

If what Sammy said that Perth will go out with anyone that ask him out first, then maybe he had a chance to see how this dating Perth Tanapon work.
But wait...Will he date a guy?

But he said I am his type, though he didnt say that its me exactly. Its not like I would lose anything if I try asking. If he got angry I'll just say its a joke.

After making up his mind, Saint turns towards Perth and ask.

"Perth! would you like to go out with me?! "

Perth plucked his earbud out and look at Saint in surprise.

When Perth didnt answer him Saint know he screwed up.

"Argh! I mean! I'm just jo.."

"Delivery for Saint Suppapong" He was interrupted by the delivery guy.

"That's me! I'm Saint Suppapong." Saint approach the delivery guy and was about to take out his wallet to pay when he felt that it wasnt there. He checked his front and back pocket, but its still not there.

"Ah P', Can you wait for a while. I left my wallet. I'll go fetch it and pay you.." But when he went back to the delivery guy he was already gone and Perth is holding his pizza.

"Here P' I already pay for it." Perth handed him the pizza.

Having a freshmen to pay for your food is embarassing. Saint dont want to be indebted to a kid.

"P' will pay you back later Perth."

"You dont need..." Perth was interrupted by the ringging of a phone.

Saint saw Mean's name flashing on the screen of his phone and pick it up immediately.

"Hello, Mean.. Yeah I have it already.... Ok.. Ok.. Just wait I'm on my way back... K... K.. Bye." Saint drop the call and turn his attention back to Perth.

"Perth I need to go back now. Mean is already complaining that the pizza would get cold. See ya."

And with that Saint run back towards the school building. Leaving his question unanswered as he is now occupied with the thought of food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(¯―¯٥)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~