Tuesday A.M

Waking up every day with someone new is nothing new to Perth. Being a good boyfriend has been a routine for him every week.

Being attentive, indulging his partner's desire, doing everything to makes them happy. It is all the same every week.

Perth cant help feeling hopeful at the beginning of each week, but even though how nice the person is he never end up feeling anything for them. So they broke up after a week.

Seven days, its short but enough to see what is in his heart. Enough to see if he will fall in love.

So it was a surprise for him that this time, for the first time ever his partner is a guy.

He never imagine that he would be dating Saint. It surprised him that Saint didnt have a girfriend even though he is popular.

Maybe a change is good. Maybe this time he will fall in love.

Perth leaned up on his bed and took out his phone. Scrolling through his contact list he found Saint's number and sent him a good morning message.

A good boyfriend will send a good morning and good night messages to their partner as to show them that he is thinking of them.

When he was about to doze off back to sleep his phone rang. He wanted to ignore it but was awaken immediately when he saw that it was saint who was calling.

"Hello.. Good mo.." Perth cheerfully greeted but was cut off by Saint.

"You are an idiot arent you?"

"wha.. P'Saint?"

"you are an idiot.. Idiot.. Perth is an idiot..."Saint kept calling him that.

Perth removed his phone from his ear and looked at his phone and sure it is Saint who is calling him. He was confuse as to why Saint is cursing him this morning.

Perth went back listening to saint's grumbling about how he is an idiot. He cant help and laugh at how childish Saint sounded.

"are you laughing at me right now?" saint exclaimed.

"no..im not" Perth said while giggling

"How dare you?! Ooooh I really want to punch you in the face right now!" Saint started to get irritated at being laugh at.

"yes P'Saint kap do you want me to go there so you can punch me?" Perth try to play along.

"...................."

Perth stop laughing when Saint stop talking.

"P'Saint?"

"Perth, get ready and meet me at school." Saint suddenly said.

"But P' You said your class is in the afternoon today?"

"Ooooh I know! But you woke me up and I cant fall back to sleep. So as a punishment you are going with me." Saint commanded.

"but P'..." Perth tried to talk but Saint already drop the call.

Perth was stunned by Saint's sudden outburst that he was left speechless looking at his phone.

Perth suddenly smile and gets up from bed. "He's a feisty one, and I like it."

He took his towel and made his way to the bathroom to get ready.

"Well we cant let your highness wait now. Or I might get punish."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~(─‿‿─)~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*yawn*

Saint let out a huge yawn while riding his motorcycle to school at 8 am. Can you imagine, him?! Going to school this early on a day that he doesnt have morning class?!