PERTH

This took place on Tuesday PM when PerthSaint was out on a date at Siam Square.

I totally forgot to insert it and I need this chapter to proceed into the story..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending an hour at the shoe store, Saint was able to buy the shoes that he wanted, and as at treat for dragging Perth with him Saint brought him to his favourite Ramen shop.

While waiting for their order, Saint was talking excitedly about his favorite shop.

"I like eating here, they always give you a huge serving of ramen, so make sure to eat your fill." Saint said excitedly while skimming through the menu.

But no reply coming from Perth. So Saint move his attention from the menu and look at Perth who had been quiet since they entered the shop.

Perth was eerily still and quiet and was so loss in his thought that he didnt heard Saint call out his name.

"Perth? Perth? PERTH!!!" Saint finally loss his temper and pulled on Perth's arm.

Perth finally got out from his thought and focus on Saint.

"Wha?... Ah... Sorry P'. What were you saying?"

Saint looked at him in displease and put aside the menu that he was excitedly looking earlier.

"I hate this." he said.

"What P'?" Perth ask confused.

"I hate that you are just going along with me even if you dont like it." Saint said.

"What do you mean P'?."

"You know what Perth? I'm sorry that I dragged you along with me, but if you dont like it, you should've told me. I really hate it when people tried to pleased me if they are not comfortable about it." Saint said and made Perth felt guilty for not paying attention to him.

" No! I really enjoyed being with you P'. I'm not forcing myself. " Perth protested.

Saint stare at him for a while before shrugging. "Ok, I believe you. But! If you are not comfortable in doing something, you need to tell me ok?"

"Ok~P'Saint Krab." Perth smile and wai at his P'.

Once their order finally arrived, Saint immediate went for his food and totally forgotten about being angry.

Perth watch Saint eat happily. Seeing his cute chubby cheek became full from shoving ramen into his mouth.

Seeing a little smudge near his mouth, Perth reached over and wipe Saint's mouth with his finger.

Saint stopped eating as he was surprised by what Perth did. He immediate back away and reach over for some tissue to wipe his mouth with.

Perth smile seeing his flush face and went back to eat his own food.

After gaining his composure and getting over his embarrassment. Saint realise that Perth might've done this to his partner before and its not something unusual for him.

"Perth? Do you always do that?" he decided to ask.

Perth stop eating and tilt his head in confusion. "Do what P'?"

"umm..doing what you did earlier?

" Ahhh.. You mean me wiping your mouth P'~" He said teasingly.

Feeling embarrass at remembering it Saint just nodded at Perth.

" Hmmm.. I guess so". Perth shrug and went back to eat.

Saint wonder, Perth goes out with a lot of people and doing things like go on a date and wiping his partner's mouth are like a routine for him. So it really doesnt mean anything to him. But this is when Saint come to a realisation.

"Perth, you have never fallen in love before?" Saint unconsciously blurted out

Perth stop from putting his food on his mouth and look at Saint before putting his chopstick down.

Saint thought Perth would get angry at him for asking. But Perth smile and answer him.

" I did. Once, when I was in highschool."

"I dont know if you can call it "love", as I was so young during that time to know what love is. But I really like her." Perth told him.

"She...how should I say this. Sen was my brother's friend and she always come to our house to play."

Perth remembered the first time he saw her. It was after he returned home from his gig with Mark. As he entered their living room he saw a fair skin, cute girl sitting on the sofa with his brother. They were busy doing their assignment.

The girl looked up from her laptop and saw Perth standing awkwardly infront of her.

"Oh! are you Perth?" She ask cheerfully.

Earth who didnt notice him at first look up at hearing her called his name.

"oh Perth you're here."

The girl stood up and skip her way towards Perth and look at him up close that it makes him kinda uncomfortable.

He was surprised when she suddenly grabbed both of his cheek and squeeze it.

"Earth why havent I see him before. He's sooo cute!" She exclaimed while pinching Perth's cheeks.

Perth's face turns red at being close to a girl. A pretty girl on top of it and it made him really embarrass.

Earth went to them and grab the girl and pulled her away from Perth.

Once she releases him, Perth rubbed his bruised cheeks and felt shy again.

"Aww..why? I was enjoying his squeezy cheek.." She whine at him from being stop.

"Sen, cant you see that my brother is umcomfortable?" Earth scolded her.

Sen stop pouting and look at a flushed Perth. She approach him and said "P' sorry na Perth, I was so excited to see you as I have been hearing a lot about Earth's baby cousin that i forgot my manner. P' sorry na~"

"I... It's ok.. P... '" Perth said shyly.

Sen got happy again and turn towards Earth "See~ he' s not angry" She said.

Earth just rolled his eyes and pulled her towards the table.

"ok, ok, just leave my brother alone and lets finish this. I need to leave for my date with Title." Earth gave her, her papers and turn to Perth.

"Perth, go ahead, Plan is already waiting for you upstair."

Perth nodded at his cousin and turn to leave when he stop and look back at Sen. Who was now focus on doing her work.

"She's cute" he thought and leave to see Plan.

"Perth! Perth?!" Saint called out to him for the second time that day.

Perth blink away his memory and went back to Saint.

"Let's just say, She doesnt feel the same way." Perth said ending his story.

When it seems that Perth had nothing more to say, Saint went back to eat his food.

"I guess he's not heartless as they said." Saint whisper to himself.

"what P'?"

"Huh?... Ahhh.. Nothing.. Nothing.." Saint thought that he said it out loud again.

"Eat your food it wont be delicious if it gets cold." Saint gesture to him.

The rest of the dinner was spent with them talking about school and Saint complain about Mean beating him in one of their games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmm...
Sen? Saint?

(o≖◡≖)........