Wednesday A.M

"Please stay behind the yellow line"
"The door will be close"

"Argh! Excuse me!" Saint squeeze  himself between the rushing commuter as he made his way out of the BTS station.

He came out.. Well.. dishelve. His necktie came undone and his hair was messed up.

On top of waking late because he forgot to set his alarm, Saint found out that he had a flat tire that morning so he endded up taking the railway to school.

When he finally made his way out the station, his phone ring and smile at the name he saw screen.

"mn.. Morning" Saint answered and let out a yawn as he is still sleepy.

"Where are you right now?"

"hm? At the station." He answered lazily.

"Are you still sleepy P'Saint?" Perth laugh at how sleepy Saint sounded right now.

"Just so you know I woke up on time today" Saint pouted at being tease by the younger guy.

"un..un..kap P' Saint~" Perth teases him more.

"Come find me when you are out of  the station I'll be waiting here near my car" Perth said and cut the call.

"huh? He's Where? " Saint was confuse as he look at his phone and made his way out.

One he is at the exit he scan through the crowd and look for Perth.

He did find him, well him and a crowd of girls. Perth was leaning againts his car and talking to some girls from other school.

Saint can see him entertaining questions coming from them.

Looking at Perth, Saint cant question how good looking he is, That face, the way he carried himself, his smile can charm any girls or boys and the way his eyes looked when he look at you. I guess that is why all those girls are fighting to date him.

Perth looked up from the girls and saw Saint.

He immediately cheer up and called after and break through his "fans" and walk towards Saint.

"Good Morning P'Saint" He said with his eye smile.

"uh.. Morning"

"Kyaa!! So the person that Perrh is waiting for is P'Saint?" girl A said happily seeing the Prince here.

Her two other friends come and crowded around them and started badgering Perth with questions.

"Perth! Perth! I didnt know you are friends with P'Saint."

"oh.. We are in the same club" Perth answered her politely.

"really? What club is it?" ask girl B.

As Perth is once again distracted by the girls, Saint cant stop thinking about how popular Perth is even with his playboy status.

"Come to think of it. There are so many girls after him, I wonder what would happen next week" Saint thought to himself.

"Oh! Now that I remember, Perth who is your girlfriend this week?" Girl A ask suddenly.

Perth was taken aback and look sideway at Saint "uh.."

Saint Put his arm around Perth "Its me! Perth is going out with me!" he says happily.

There was an awkward silent for a few second before the girls burst out laughing.

"pfftt.. Oh really?"

"haha! but you two suit each other!"

"P'Saint is really funny. But Perth never tell on who he is dating."