"Demonic Temptations"

Damien beamed after he got off the telephone with Jareriel. He quickly pulled his shoulder length, silky hair into a low ponytail. He changed out of his alcohol soaked shirt into a fresh black t-shirt. His head pounded from the quantity of the ungodly nectar. He pulled his leather jacket over his broad shoulders. He spritz more cologne on his neck and chest. He knew this was the kind the angel adored. Every time he wore it, Jareriel complimented him on it.

"Oh Damien, your cologne smells heavenly"

He recalled with a pink tinge that appeared across his cheeks. The cheery voice of the exuberant young man filled him with a sense of belonging and warmth. He shook his head, trying to rid himself of these thoughts.
We can't even touch. Why do I think of him in this manner?
He shook his head in sorrow as he darted out of the apartment. He didn't even lock the door before he left. He had one mission and one mission only: Go to his angel.

Jareriel sat at one of the rounded tables for two. The lilac tablecloths draped down and against his knees. He checked his watch for the third time.
12:52 am. He pondered out the window, wondering if he would actually show up. A few moment later, the infamous Mustang sped in front of the shop, screeching to a halt. The door flung open and Damien popped out. Jareriel sighed a breath of relief, eyeing down the tall, muscular demon. A smirk arose from Damien's lips as he eyed the angel.

"Hey, love" He hissed softly, "You okay?"
"Yes, Damien" He shyly mumbled.

Damien glanced down at the set table. Little miniature desserts were set out on a pristine white platter. Jareriel popped up out of his seat, pacing behind the counter. Damien slipped into his seat. The scent of cinnamon and light cologne filled his nostrils when Jareriel walked past with a cup of hot black coffee. Damien nodded and thanked him before watching the cherub sit. They both sipped at their coffee whilst silence filled the room. Jareriel pick up one of the forks he had laid out for them both. Blushing, he pierced one of the cakes with his fork and devoured it, happily chewing then swallowing. Damien, carefully, snatched the fork out of his hand. Jareriel, shocked, became confused at what the demon was trying to pull on him. Damien speared another cake and held it up to the angel's mouth. Jareriel hesitated, eyeing the demon down carefully.

"Just eat the damn cake," He growled in his lowly growl.

Jareriel blushed a deep scarlet as his lips wrapped around the cake, sliding it off the fork. Damien, after feeding the angel, put the fork up to his mouth and suck on the prongs. A light smoke started to bellow from his mouth. Damien stuck his tongue out at Jareriel to show the four burnt stripes down it. Jareriel blushed even harder as Damien stood, walking towards the door.

"See you later, love" He smirked.

His words were stuck in his throat. Damien winked before pacing outside and into the Mustang. He revved the engine loudly before speeding off.

"I love him..." Jareriel muttered.