Chapter Seven.

I let my head fall down onto the pillow on Niall's bed, breathing heavily as Niall rolls off of me. It's been a couple of weeks since Niall took my virginity and we've been trying out a few different positions, I wanted Niall to be the one to make sex feel good for me rather than think of the pain I endured during my first time.

"Holy shit, Y/N, you're really getting good at that," Niall breathes out, using his forearm to wipe the sweat off his face.

A small blush rises to my cheeks and I smile, "Hey, I'm only doing what you've taught me," I giggle and look at him, only to see he's staring back at me.

Niall's eyes were something I found easy to get lost in, the blue was as deep as the ocean and with the green and yellow specks running around them in a circle they were even more memorising.

"Ni?" I mumble.

"Yeah, Y/N?" He asks as he moves closer to me, wrapping an arm over my stomach.

"What now?" I ask. This question had been swirling around in my head for the last week or so, the lessons were officially over and Niall had taught me all I needed to know.

"What do you mean?" He cocks and eyebrow at me, my question puzzling him.

"With us. I mean, yanno, the lessons are finished, now we're just having sex and stuff..." I say, trailing off at the end.

"What are ya doing later?" A smirk appears onto his face.

"Nothing... why?"

"I wanna take ya out to dinner, love."

My eyes widen at his words, "Why would we go for dinner?" I question as I sit up in the bed, staring at him intently.

"I was thinking... uhm, maybe we could try dating a 'lil..."

The second those words leave his mouth I knew what was happening here, and honestly I should've known better.

"You never got over me, did you Niall?" I question, already knowing the answer. I push his hand from my stomach and pull the covers up to cover my exposed body.

Niall looks down as he fiddles with his hands – something I'd noticed he only does when he's nervous. "Honestly, love... no. I'm gonna lay this all out on the table. I don't want to hide things anymore, it's time I started being honest with you as well as myself. I wanna try the whole dating thing, I wanna see where things go, and before you stop me, just think about it. We get on so well, our sex life is fucking amazing, we're basically already together. And, if you want to, love, I'd really like you to be my girlfriend once and for all."

I feel like my jaw is about to hit the floor the second Niall finishes his sentence. What the hell am I supposed to reply to that? Firstly, I'm pretty fucking pissed that he lead me to believe he was over me and continued to have sex with me knowing he had feelings.

I let out a sigh as I reply, "Niall, how the hell could you have done this? You've basically been playing yourself this whole fucking time! I would never have had sex with you had I known any of that! Honestly, Niall, I don't know what I want right now... I think it's best we don't have any contact until I can be a hundred percent sure of what I want to do."

I see Niall's face drop as I finish speaking, he nods his head before mumbling a small 'okay'. I slowly get out of the bed, keeping the sheet wrapped around me as I change back into my clothes.

"M'gonna go, Ni... I'll, uhm, see you later, maybe," I say as I rush out of his flat.

I run down the steps and get into my car, driving straight home to my own flat. I quickly run inside take a seat on the sofa. Seems like Sarah isn't home. Suddenly my thoughts become overwhelming, I have no idea what to think or even how to think it, these last few months have been a fucking roller coaster of emotions, between my break up with Zayn, losing my virginity and now this. I honestly don't think I can handle anything else that life wants to throw at me. I find myself beginning to sniffle as tears stream down my face, they caress my cheeks as they roll down onto my neck. This whole situation is just so fucked up.