22• THE SACRIFICE

Roz takes a deep breath as she stands in front of Sabrina and i in front of our lockers.

"Okay guys, this is gonna sound weird, like, really weird" She fidgets with her hands nervously.

"What is it Roz?" I ask worriedly.

She sighs, "Okay I'm just gonna say it. You remember when Tommy's casket fell over?" She asks and we nod.

"When you both went after Harvey, I picked up Tommy's hard hat. And while i was holding it...I had...it was, Well it was like a vision" she blurs out.

Sabrina and I share an anxious glance.

"It was like a flash, and i know how that sounds but one second I was at the funeral and the next i was in the mines" Roz shakes her head.

"There were these two creepy girls and they were wearing old fashioned dresses with lace collars" she describes the familiar witches.

Goosebumps run up my arms, I knew there was something not right about the mines collapsing like that.

"Just two girls? Not three?" I ask and she shakes her head, "Just two, and they were playing with dolls" she sighs confused.

I clench my jaw, turning to Sabrina who looks furious.

Roz shrugs, "weird, right?".

Sabrina takes a deep breath, "definetly weird".

Sabrina and i stop in the middle of the Greendale woods, raising our spellbook.

"Hic ante circulum appareatis prudentiae, Prudence. In pulchra figura humana et tortuosutate alliqua" we chant, barely looking down at the book.

A familiar gust of wind brushes my hair back.

"That's enough, girls" Prudence sighs as we turn to her.

"You've summoned me, I'm here, what do you want?" She walks forward, bored.

I fold my arms, "revenge".

She grins, "I can get behind that, on who?" She raises a pointed brow.

"Your venomous sisters went after my boyfriend and his brother. Harvey's alive but Tommy's dead and so are your other mortals. That's fine innocent lives lost for Dorcas and Agatha's amusement" Sabrina glares.

Prudence's face turns to shock to confusion to anger in a matter of seconds.

"What do you want?" She repeats, taking a deep breath.

I open my mouth to speak as Sabrina bounces back with an answer.

"We want Tommy back".

I snap my head towards her, has she gone completely insane?

"Sabrina, we talked about this, it won't work" i whisper harshly and she ignores me.

"Besides, you owe us from when we saved you from lady Blackwood, and we have a plan" Sabrina smiles.