𝟏𝟏 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐎𝐧

[ 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬 𝐎𝐧 ]

Hi! Sorry it's been so long! I was supposed to update last week, but some things got in the way

Hi! Sorry it's been so long! I was supposed to update last week, but some things got in the way. In other news, I was playing around with face-claims and am still not 100% settled for Scar's brothers. While I'm pretty certain on Greyson, I'm a little tempted to swap MGG as Eli's FC out for Evan Peters as I have a feeling MGG would suit another character we have coming up in future chapters. Also! For those of you who were excited about MGG being a fc in Pulchritudinous, I've been thinking of working on an idea I had for a CM/Spencer fic, so if you want I can add a small update about that in the notes for upcoming chapters. Also! I might add to the soundtrack when I have the time, so if that matters to you then keep an eye out. Again, sorry for the delay, I'm really trying to map out the story and it's taking me some time <3

«⃞  »⃞

Long ago, when European royals grew bored with palace balls, they took a page from the Peons and added some pageantry. Couture with canapés are just another Saturday night — until you add a mask, but preparing for a ball is an event in itself, which is why queens invented handmaidens. — xoxo, Gossip Girl.

«⃞  »⃞

New York's consistent turbulence never quite ceased, nor did the massive influx of tourists who always seemed to appear out of  the blue - though it made sense, Manhattan, despite being full of bustling overpopulated crowds, was the ultimate emblem of power and sophistication. Why would they go anywhere else? It was the staple for every hallmark movie ever and frankly, unless you were aiming for Hollywood, it was the place to be.

But alas, it was exactly where the cities wealthiest had doomed their children to co-exist, though some found it much easier. That much was plain as Scarlett Convel and Nathaniel Archibald strolled down East 83rd Street. "So I take it you had a good time, then?" The brunette sighed with a small smile, happy to finally have a quiet moment with her best friend despite how fleeting it was guaranteed to be.

Nodding with a wide grin, Nate looked back on his weekend away with a kind of nostalgia, despite it having happened so recently. Though, Scarlett knew how much he valued time with his extended family - it was admirable and perhaps the only mature aspect the boy had. "I mean, it wasn't optional but it was fun, you know, Tripp being there and everything - I think Chuck was a bit preoccupied though." Nate explained, Scarlett letting out a small, undetectable huff of amusement at the memory of the pairs friend texting her from boredom.

"Isn't he always?" Scarlett questioned rhetorically, knowing how Chuck was always two steps ahead - always thinking about his next source of entertainment, sometimes with no care to those around him. "I guess." Nate agreed, knowing there had been numerous times where both of them have found themselves at the short end of the stick when it comes to Chuck's careless need for satisfaction, regardless of the kind.