𝟎𝟒 | 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐭

[ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐭 ]

«⃣ »⃣

𝘈𝘩, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘔𝘪𝘥-𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 — 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵. 𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺, 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘬𝘴, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘉𝘢𝘴𝘴' 𝘣𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 — 𝘟𝘰𝘟𝘰, 𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘱 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭.

«⃣ »⃣

Upon reaching her friends, Scarlett send a thankful nod to the pair of boys. If she had to find Greyson herself, the chances of her throwing him out of a third story window were all too high. Of course, she couldn't care less about where her brother spent his time — but when it depended on whether or not Scarlett would receive an hour lecture from their mother? All cards were off the table.

The girl moved swiftly onto her brother who stood a little behind the pair — and looked awfully dishevelled. As she reached him, the girl clipped him around the head, gripping his ear between her sharp nails that lead to a string of 'Ow! Ow!' and 'Shit!'. "I almost died!" Scarlett retorted, releasing him and soon shoving him backwards by his jacket.

Letting out an awkward cough, Greyson tilted his head downward to look at his sister. "That's a little dramatic." The boy reasoned, straightening out his blazer with another slight cough. He still appeared rough from the previous night and looked to be wearing one of Chuck's suits that was a little too small for him.

All Scarlett could hope is that he had the hangover of his life for inconveniencing  her morning. Glancing around, Scarlett spotted what looked to be their parents in the main hall — mingling with their friends. With a grumpy scowl, the girl turned back to her brother, grabbing him by the arm. "Come on." She grumbled, tugging him along as she walked.

The sooner they could get a conversation with their parents out of the way, the better. Slowly, Greyson trudged along behind his sister, straightening up slightly as they approached the pair's mother — their father off to the side with a friend.

As the woman spotted her two kids, a form of relief washed over her — they weren't too early, they ween't too late. Even if Greyson didn't look up to his best standard. "Oh, Greyson. You're here!" She fussed, rushing over to straighten her youngest son's tie out. Scarlett rolled her eyes at the display as her mother practically shoved her to the side — the girl glancing down to her watch with a huff, manifesting the brunch to be over.

As his mother huffed and tsked at his appearance, Greyson glanced past her towards where the food had been laid out — planning his breakfast in his mind. "Yeah, I was—Staying in Chuck's suite with him and Nate." He trailed, brushing his mother off with a tired sigh. "Late night." He explained with a dramatic raise of the eyebrows.