Chapter 7 ~ Lemon

Shachi's POV

"Is it serious?" Shachi asked nonchalantly.

He watched Penguin nod nervously like he didn't know for sure. Shachi tensed with worry. He really didn't want to see Penguin hurt over a girl again.

"Yeah, it is." Penguin said as his goofy grin returned.

Shachi smiled as he continued placing food out. What happened to make his best friend grin like that? He was usually pretty distant about such topics. The rest of the crew, save for their sleeping Capitan, started filtering into the room. Penguin immediately bailed back into the kitchen.

"Jesus does he know we know?" Someone asked as Shachi followed his friend smirking evilly. Oh how he was going to tease the new couple mercilessly. When he entered the kitchen he found only Bepo.

"Where's Penguin and (y/n)?" Shachi asked as Bepo was moving past him towards the dining hall.

"(Y/n) went to take a shower and Penguin said he needed to clean something or another." Bepo shrugged leaving the room.

Shachi snickered. 'I'll tease them later then'

--

You were just turning the water on in your private bath when you heard your bedroom door creak open. You looked back into the room to see Penguin locking the door behind him.

"Sorry I felt sticky so I thought I'd skip breakfast for a bath." You apologized heading back into the bathroom nervously and turned off the water.

You felt Penguin wrap his arms around you from behind as he feathered kisses on your neck and shoulder. "It's okay. Mind if I join you? I'm all sticky too." He teased as you blushed.

The love and want he was showering you with was making you realize just how touch starved you truly were. You turned around and hid your face in his chest hugging him back. After a few calming breaths you looked up and nodded.

--

Penguin watched as you looked up and nodded. A sly smile crossing his face as he bent down to kiss you. He moved you both towards the counter gently as the kiss became slowly heated. He wanted to make sure you understood you were his. When your back bumped into the edge of the counter you gasped, which Penguin took advantage of and slipped his tongue in deepening the kiss. His hands roamed as you whimpered and shivered under his touch.

"God your amazing." Penguin growled huskily into the kiss as he grabbed your legs and hooked them around his waist. He was holding you precariously on the edge of the counter.

"I could say the same about you~" You hummed against the kiss before attempting to fight for dominance. Penguin nipped at your bottom lip gently as his hands traced light designs on your hips. Your fingers woven in his hair, as you both began to lose yourself in the moment. Penguin pulled back after a while to admire the panting blush he had stirred within you.

"Beautiful" he smiled softly as he peppered your face and neck with gentle feathery kisses. It only made your blush deepen as your breath hitched. His hips began to gently press against you. He wanted to tease you into not just wanting him but needing him. The same way he was realizing just how much he was coming to need you. Your soft breathy moans and shivering whimpers was only making his need increase. He pulled you flush against him and nibbled on your ear as he growled in approval.

"Mine." He breathed dominantly into your neck before he began to nip and suckle the tender flesh. Your soft moans started to pick up in volume as you incoherently began begging, driving your lover crazy as he ripped both your clothes off as fast as he could just to get back to you. His hands gripped your ass firmly as he lifted you up and walked towards the tub. He carefully stepped into the tub and sat down with you in his lap never breaking the kiss you found yourselves in again.