05 | A Question

Dongmin had gone for a walk after dinner.

Even though he didn't enjoy skiing, he could still appreciate the quiet nights and the beautiful landscape, covered by a white veil of snow. At least most days, when it wasn't too cold.

A wind had kicked up before Dongmin had gotten far, and he'd wrapped his scarf tighter around his neck and turned around, walking back home before he had time to start freezing.

He didn't knock before entering the hotel room, figuring Bin was just playing his game again, opening the door and hanging his coat up, toeing his boots off, then freezing when he heard a stifled groan. “Binnie?”

Rounding the corner and glancing toward their bed revealed Bin naked from the waist down, hand wrapped around his cock, staring wide-eyed at Dongmin, mouth flapping open like a fish out of water.

Dongmin quickly averted his gaze, his cheeks heating up until he was sure he looked like a tomato. “Were you..?”

“Yeah,” Bin said, his voice rugged, not helping Dongmin's flustered expression one bit. “Sorry, thought you'd be out longer,” he said, biting his lip as he glanced down at his cock, trying to decide what would be more awkward between asking Dongmin to leave so he could finish or stuffing himself back into his pants and hoping the problem solved itself before long.

“The weather turned bad, so I came back,” Dongmin said, tossing his mittens on the shelf, politely avoiding eye contact with Bin, not wanting to make him any more uncomfortable than he undoubtedly already was. “Now what?”

“That's the question, isn't it?” Bin asked, still sounding breathless. “This is strictly your hotel room, and your family paying for it, I'd say it's up to you.”

Dongmin laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. “You really want to leave that up to the gay man? What if I wanted to help you out?”

“Well, would that be so awful?” Bin asked, flinching when Dongmin's gaze snapped up, their eyes locking for the first time since Dongmin had entered. “I mean, it would be the fastest way of dealing with the issue, so to speak.”

“You know what you're saying, right?” Dongmin asked, his voice barely audible, as if this was a dangerous topic. Of course Bin was gorgeous, a good height, the right amount of muscle, thin rosy lips that Dongmin had definitely dreamt of kissing at least once, but he had always repressed those thoughts, knowing Bin was straight and valuing their friendship too much to risk screwing it up by allowing himself to be attracted to him. And even though the only time he'd seen him erect was the short glimpse he got a minute ago, his cock was definitely not half bad.

“Yeah? I mean, I'm not suggesting it, that would just be mean, on account of me being straight and all,” Bin said, hoping he was successfully keeping his emotions off his face. “But if you're offering, I'm not gonna say no.”